+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank You ahead of time

Puppy Popofadog is an unknown
    I would like to thank the 499 other season ticket holders ahead of time for the trip to Hawaii. I sent mine in today and I am feeling lucky. Just hope there are indeed 499 others who feel lucky. :lol:

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    "Not so fast, my friend!"

8-)

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    Anybody know the norm for baseball season pass sales? Just wondering if 500 is a pipe dream.

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar
    This is their first year doing this so who knows how many will be sold. I've spoken to a couple of the coaches and they have said that they are close to 500, maybe over. They didn't have an exact count for me. Their goal is 1000 though, but at least 500 for the drawing. In my opinion, 1000 is very attainable, but I guess we will see in the next month and a half. We are only a month and one day away from the start of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by farright30
    This is their first year doing this so who knows how many will be sold. I've spoken to a couple of the coaches and they have said that they are close to 500, maybe over. They didn't have an exact count for me. Their goal is 1000 though, but at least 500 for the drawing. In my opinion, 1000 is very attainable, but I guess we will see in the next month and a half.
    I'm impressed, but really had no idea what they were shooting for. Thanks for the info. Regards, Buddy.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    The revenue is not really what Simoneaux is after here, although of course, they do need money. What the coach really wants is for people to come out and give the the 'Dogs some support by being in the stands. He's not promising wins right away, but he is promising good fundamentals, good attitude and all-out effort. I hope people will buy the tickets, then use them.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech77
    The revenue is not really what Simoneaux is after here, although of course, they do need money. What the coach really wants is for people to come out and give the the 'Dogs some support by being in the stands. He's not promising wins right away, but he is promising good fundamentals, good attitude and all-out effort. I hope people will buy the tickets, then use them.
    I wish our football coach would make the same promises.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy1972
    Anybody know the norm for baseball season pass sales? Just wondering if 500 is a pipe dream.
    In the past season ticket sales have always been right at 100 or less -

It's not a pipe dream, but it is a goal that will take alot of hard work...

If all of our HC's on campus had this attitude, we would be in alot better position...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Stopped by the Ticket Office this morning and was advised that, although the turnout has been very good, we are still well below 500.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    I just purchased my family pass, kinda funny since I don't have a family. But I wanted to support Tech Athletics.

Let's get the season pass up to 500!!!

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar
    I just spoke to Tree and he said that there is enough to give away the trip, but he reiterated that they want to sell 1000. So, keep them coming, if you haven't bought yours yet.

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar
    KXKZ had Coach on the morning show this morning and after I talked with him on the tickets..he said they have sold almost 400 which is about five times what they sold last year. He is a real worker-and is making sure the guys are real workers!! I have lots of good feelings about this program-it's the real disciplined-blue collar-work your tail off-don't look back--hard work equal success program--can't wait see the positive results.

Pass arrived in the mail yesterday and I'm looking forward to February the 5th.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Ed my friend -

Do you have a few more cliches you can through in there?

How about the Big Z doing a live remote the Saturday of the TECH/Husker baseball game as a lead in to the ESPN Bracket Buster game with ESPN?
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Ed my friend -

Do you have a few more cliches you can through in there?

How about the Big Z doing a live remote the Saturday of the TECH/Husker baseball game as a lead in to the ESPN Bracket Buster game with ESPN?
    You know us radio guys--but they may be cliches but they seem to fit the Coach and his pre season ethics--
    Saturdy Feb 22nd--KXKZ is carring the Lady Techster game with pre game set for 1 or 1:15 from Tulsa..B-99.3 will have the baseball game pre game around 12;30. Will check to see what personel will be available for remote-I will be out of town Friday thru Sunday. I will check it out.

+ Reply to Thread