+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For those interested

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    http://www.countryweekly.com/

If you look in the middle of the web page, there is a link for what they call the Class of 2003. Follow that link to see the write-up for my sister. That is her picture in the forefront on the link. Or if you like, you can get the newsstand issue. She is on page 58, I think. It's the Country Music Weekly issue with Lorrie Morgan and Sammie Kershaw on the cover. Oops. I forgot to post her name--Roxie Dean.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Thanks Todd. I assume that that means it will be her single released in April with her singing it and not one she has written. Please keep us reminded.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    Thanks Todd. I assume that that means it will be her single released in April with her singing it and not one she has written. Please keep us reminded.
    You are correct. Her album has been completed for a while now. I actually have a copy of it on cd except the songs on my cd aren't in the order they are on the album. I'll keep you informed.

Okay, the link is old now, so you guys can delete this if you'd like.

+ Reply to Thread