+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trey Junkin

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    Aub, I would love to see one these showoffs get his bell rung while he's strutting around on the field. If a player would have done that when I played, he would have had the whole team on him the next play. How about those razorbacks that were strutting on the field against Georgia and Minnesota while they were getting their ases kicked. That was really funny :lol:

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    No one has mentioned Shockey's dropped TD on thier next to last drive that made them settle for a FG instead of the 7 -

I just think the SPINCTER factor sat in and everything went down hill from there -
    I mentioned it previously in this thread.

Puppy house dog is an unknown
    Where did he go to high school???

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar
    Here is the Tuesday Morning QB's take on last-second calls. I agree.

That flags should not fly on decisive plays numbers among the strangest contentions in sports. Of course officials shouldn't make bad calls on the final play, but they shouldn't make bad calls in a scoreless first quarter, either. Running into the kicker is illegal. It's illegal during a scoreless first quarter and it's illegal on the decisive play of overtime. Don't want a flag? Don't break the rules.

He says a little more, but this sums it up. Here is the link:

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/tmq/030114.html

There was more discussion about this kind of thing on another thread. Maybe about the Fiesta Bowl.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by inudesu
    Here is the Tuesday Morning QB's take on last-second calls. I agree.

That flags should not fly on decisive plays numbers among the strangest contentions in sports. Of course officials shouldn't make bad calls on the final play, but they shouldn't make bad calls in a scoreless first quarter, either. Running into the kicker is illegal. It's illegal during a scoreless first quarter and it's illegal on the decisive play of overtime. Don't want a flag? Don't break the rules.

He says a little more, but this sums it up. Here is the link:

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/tmq/030114.html

There was more discussion about this kind of thing on another thread. Maybe about the Fiesta Bowl.

I couldn't agree more. It's like when people get upset when a penalty is called away from a play and has no bearing on the play whatsoever. To me, it doesn't matter where or when it occured. It's a penalty and illegal.

+ Reply to Thread