+ Reply to Thread

Thread: He must have trained with the RPD.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    I don't know if anyone heard about this or not. Seems like these poor folks were having a bad day that turned into a disaster. Read the article and then click on the video feed.

My opinion is the officer should have used his pepper spray. The dog doesn't look to be over 25 pounds and I can't see how he was intimidating.

http://www.tennessean.com/local/arch...27473390.shtml

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    The animal ''singled me out from the other officers and charged toward me growling in an aggressive manner,'' Hall wrote in his incident report, which was included in documents released yesterday.
    Did you see the video? I am sure that was exactly what the dog was doing. :roll:

I don't blame the family for suing.

The dispatchers and the officer involved should, at a minimum, be suspended without pay.

All of this because some goofy woman called the dispatcher and told them she thought the Smoakes were "up top something". She should mind her own damn business and the area police need to find something better to do.

+ Reply to Thread