+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tech Prof. Missing

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by localdawg
    This is the scoop that I have... She was living in West Monroe and apparently with her boyfriend of some sorts. Oddly enough, (take this for whatever you want) he began coming to my church soon after she became missing. He apparently wanted to get his life right with GOD??? Now I am not trying to accuse anyone... If he is sincere in his repentance, that is none of my business, but it also could definately cause more than a few conspiracy theories... I try to stay open minded about it.

Anyway, like the first Sunday night that he attended church, he went out to eat with my singles class friends. It came to some of their attention that he may be a suspect and when that occured, my girlfriend told me that one guy point blank asked him if he was a suspect. I wasn't there b/c I was in Ruston doing schoolwork... My gf really got a bit worried, so she hightailed it to her apartment after eating. She told me that he mentioned to the group that he was from either Baton Rouge or New Orleans and had been involved in some "not good dealings" down there. She really got nervous when she noticed that he was driving a WHITE truck!!!

Take all that true info for what yall want...

P.S. The News Star indicated last week that they were shifting thier search to one particular person and I have been told that it isn't the husband, meaning that it must be the boyfriend???
    Is this the guy they arrested?

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar
    I went to high school with the guy they arrested. Get this...he was in FCA wit me back then. Very crazy.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Had he been a Tech student? It seems he clearly knew her and travelled that far? This is strange and very sad. How does somebody from the New Orleans area "frequent" Jackson Parish. They clearly knew where they were looking for a body yesterday and who they were going to arrest when they found one.

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown
    Yes, that was the guy that they arrested. From what I can tell, the dad of the accused really doubted that his son had anything to do with the case. So in spite, he told the WMPD that if his son "did it" the body would be in one of a few places. When the body turned up in one of those areas, that was what they needed to make the case...

I was at work today and two reporters came in and wanted to interview me. They said they were looking for background on the guy... Anyway, I said a few things:
    1. I had no personal contact with the guy while he attended my class

2. Just because he began coming at the time of her disappearance, I said that that was no reason to say he was guilty. As christians it is our job to be nice to people regardless of their backgrounds.

3. I did tell my gf to be cautious

Anyway, they misquoted me once saying that I was a member of First West... I am a member of a class, nbut just haven't made the leap to join yet

And secondly, they made it appear that I wanted my gf to have nothing to do with him... It was like I told her to avoid him... That's false... I would want her to be courteous and such...you know???

Anyway, I hope people don't get the opinion of me like the redneck who gets shown on the news because of "the twister that tore uo my mobile mansion."

Funeral is @ FBC Jonesboro @ 2 P.M. Sunday

Keep the Pepper family in your prayers...

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    That is odd. Now, how would his father know where he would hide a body. I guarantee that if I were to kill someone, my father would have no clue where I would get rid of the body. Not that I've thought about killing somebody or anything. Just that IF it would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    That is odd. Now, how would his father know where he would hide a body. I guarantee that if I were to kill someone, my father would have no clue where I would get rid of the body. Not that I've thought about killing somebody or anything. Just that IF it would happen.
    That is weird. Usually when they go searching for bodies, they don't find them an hour or two later - if at all. If he killed her, I'm wishing the guy's DNA would've matched the Baton Rouge cases - want that guy locked up safely behind bars, too. It almost sounds like this guy really blabbed all over that he was a suspect - wonder if that is what made him a suspect in the start. I can't imagine telling people you're a murder suspect when you just meet people at a church function - I'd definitely be unsettled if I was in attendance at that event as well - and checking the rearview mirror all the way home.

+ Reply to Thread