+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech 55, Tulsa 53 I can't get radio on computer. New score?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    I had to go to the car and listen a couple of minutes to get score.
    Help!
    It is 10 degrees outside and getting colder in Rogers, Ark.!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    I don't have any Techster score!

Varsity Bulldog american is an unknown
    Tech won by 13. Amber and the others slowed Curtin down in the 2nd half. Cheryl posted a personal best 20 boards. Erica scored her career best 23 points - 2 three pointers in a row and several drives to the bucket where she blew by her defender. Trina had to come out of the game with a few minutes to go. I hope she didn't reinjure her knee. She was still walking after coming out.

I don't know why my computer radio hookup isn't working this week or last week. It looks like it is working but no sound emerges. I started from scratch a few times tonight but real player or windows player neither would work. I tried adjusting volume a few times on my machine, also. But nothing!

+ Reply to Thread