+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Binky" wanted . . .

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar
    for a certain 6'3" center of ours. I have had it with her frick'n pouting. So many times she is the last man down the court, which you math majors will realize creates 5 on 4 against us. Don't get me wrong, this center has all the tools, but . . . . . (I censored myself). This center had a great first half tonight only to stink it up in the second. For the first 14:30 of the second half, she wouldn't even put up a fight against Rice's big girls. Then she decides to turn it on the rest of the way. Its a shame, it really is, I was such a fan of hers and now, well now I'm extremely disappointed in someone that is supposed to be captain and a leader, and she isn't taking either role seriously. I swear, it looked like this certain person took a frick'n nap at halftime and didn't wake up till we were only ahead by 3. Nap time is for kindergarden and thats exactly where she acts like she needs to be. Please Ms. Center, prove me wrong, that is a bowl of crow I'd gladly dine on.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    If she played every second of every game like she played the last 6 minutes and 30 seconds last night, she would be one of the most dominating WBB players to ever play.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar
    I agree totally. In the paper this morning she was quoted as saying something like, " We had a big lead and then we just let up in the second half". That is about the 3rd game in a row that has happened. She is a frick'n team captain, she has however become the team pout'er. Those girls for Rice were absolutely out playing her in the second half. All American? Only if she gets her attitude straightened out. I honestly don't think Budke knows what to do with her. I've not seen him "get in her face" a single time. I guess if you do that to her she'll go into a bigger funk, and she'll be absolutely no good to us in a fetal position behind the bench. Gosh, doesn't she realize she is writing her legacy at Tech. This is not how I would want to be remembered.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar
    She misses so many layup's because she doesn't get more than an inch off the floor when she jumps. If she jumped she might make some.

yeah, she needs some wheaties before the game or something. Your remember the other night, she shot (was short), rebounded, shot (it was short), rebounded, shot (it was short once again, never made it above the rim). 3 frick'n shots from 2' away and couldn't put it in.

I tell ya, she isn't half the player she could and should be.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    I'm sure this center could whip all ya'll's asses in a game of one-on-one.

not if I got to pick the game we'd play!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86
    not if I got to pick the game we'd play!
    lol

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Actually, it is just her shots that need improving. She is the best rebounder that we have had in a looooooong time. I agree that she is not to her potential, which is basically unlimited.

This girl has game - now just to get her to play it for 40 minutes and every game.

By the way, she was WAC player of the week this week.

That was the first time the Techsters have had a player of the week this year. Now THAT is laughable.

+ Reply to Thread