+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Luck to Coach Simoneaux and La Tech!

Varsity Bulldog CajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time CajunDave1's Avatar
    I just wanted to take a few minutes to post this short message wishing Coach Simoneaux good luck next Wednesday, as begins his 1st season as a college head coach, and "his" Bulldogs open the season against Centenary. I am sure that he, and his team, will be pumped up and ready to play.

Although it will probably take Coach Simoneaux one or two seasons to get the Bulldog program turned around and winning on a consistant basis, I think Tech fans will be very pleased with the effort and hustle that "will" be on display by his teams.

Once again, best of luck to Coach Simoneaux and the Tech Baseball team throughout the 2003 season and I truly look forward to the future when the Ragin Cajuns and Bulldogs start playing each other again on a regular basis in all sports!!!

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Thanks CD. I am looking forward to seeing Coach Simoneaux's dogs!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunDave1
    I just wanted to take a few minutes to post this short message wishing Coach Simoneaux good luck next Wednesday, as begins his 1st season as a college head coach, and "his" Bulldogs open the season against Centenary. I am sure that he, and his team, will be pumped up and ready to play.
    After having the opportunity to converse with Coach Simoneaux on numerous occasions and to here him speak publicly, there is NO DOUBT that this is HIS program and no one elses -

Right now he is my second favorite HC on campus and is fast closing the gap on KR -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread