+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Columbia Tragedy -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Seems they lost track of it over Arizona and the plum started somewhere close to Dallas and stretchs across Toledo Bend into Vernon Parish....

I guess this will also go down as one of those moments in my life when you will always remember where you were at when you heard-

Ronald Reagan was SHOT
    John Lennon gunned DOWN
    Challenger Tragedy
    9-1-1
    and now this...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    It's a terrible tragedy. The sad thing is the first thing that I thought about is that the Muslims will claim it was some sort of punishment from Allah, especially considering there was an Israeli on board.

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar
    There are several posters on this board--myself included--that work directly or indirectly for NASA or one of its contractors.

I'm still stunned...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    The sound and vibration literally woke my wife and I up at 8:00 this morning. The windows were rattling hard for about 40 seconds with the noise of a flowing gas well and lightning at the same time. I rushed outside along with my neighbors looking skyward seeing nothing but hearing a now faint noise fade to nothing. We are just 20 minutes north of Palestine, Tx and 35 from Nacodoches, Tx were debris is everywhere. I agree with DD's statement and will add that the radical Islamic world is probably happy that an Israeli war hero and one that helped bomb IRAQ's nuke program back in the 80's was killed. What a SAD DAY!

+ Reply to Thread