+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: QB discussion (moved from football)

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    Say what you will about this forum but anonymous cyber-cowards we are not.
    Unless you believe the Shreveport Times and our own pre-game Football show....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    I thought that matter had been resolved. Let's not hold a grudge. :x

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    967, I feel better knowing that your real name is in your profile, but I can't help feeling nervous knowing that you list your profession as bureaucrat. However, that should evoke respect. It takes serious confidence to fess up to something like that.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Thanks for your support Aub.

I suppose I could call my self "Grants Coordinator II" or "preservation historian" or "historic preservationist" or even "public servant."

But I just cant shake the fact that I am a bureaucrat. And if there are dubious connotations associated with that word, then so be it.

If the Rev. Huck's plan for State Govt Reorganization passes, I'll even end up in an actual "Bureau"!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Grant Coordinator II sounds like a fine professional title. Grants Coordinator, however, sounds like a mistaken use of a plural form of a noun to serve as an adjective.
    Coordinator of Grants sounds exactly right!

There you go again! :twisted:

But I plead Not Guilty. That is my official title as dictated by the State of Arkansas, Dept. of Finance & Administration, Personell Division.

But (just for you Aubrey), I will list "Coordinator of Grants" on my tax return this year.

+ Reply to Thread