+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I know alot of us have family being called up -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    My middle brother Major Kevin "Scott" Woodard, USMC JAG -

as of this AM is literraly the TOP LAWDAWG "in country" for the Marines in the buildup area - he was suppose to touch down in Kuwait EARLY this morning -

Please continue to keep him and the OUR service personell in your prayers -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    RougeDawg is a Captain in an Engineering Battalion in Louisiana. He will be in Afghanistan by the middle of the month for a 6-8 month stay.

May they all come home quickly and safely!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    My youngest brother Todd is suppose to finish some type of kidney class at ODU around the 15th of February and then he has already be assigned to the San Juancinto in the Persian Gulf as one of thier RN's in its sick-bay...

Were not too worried about Todd, just the people he may be "practin" on... 8-)

Needless to say, my mom is not too thrilled about having both of them in harm's way...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread