+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Starting Lineup for Centenary game

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar
    Anyone know the starting lineup and the starting pitcher for the Centenary game tomorrow?

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar
    I know that Kirk's pitching. Thats about all i know.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    I noticed that the Gents got rocked by the score of 13-2 to UTA last nite -

All things seem lined up for a successful opener for the Diamond Dawgs...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    I think we're going to pitch Staff for today's game. (Remember that from the old racing forms? I kept trying to find out who Dr. Staff was.) Wade said he will let four or five guys throw today.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    Man, it's cold today (it's even sleeting a little here in Homer). I hope we take care of the guys' arms.

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    Here' s the lineup we started:

Preaus (LF)
    Brandon (CF)
    Dodson (3B)
    Tabor (DH)
    Humphreys (1B)
    Walker (RF)
    Robinson (SS)
    Jackson (C)
    Haddox (2B)
    Kirkendall (P)

Dawgs got the W, 9-7.

Kirkendall held the Gents scoreless for three innings. Centenary scored four runs against Varner in the 4th, three more against Rath in the 7th, and loaded the bases in the 8th, but came away empty handed. Each pitcher got three innings. Simoneaux substituted freely (kinda lost track near the end).

HR's by Brandon and Dodson.

Good game, good crowd, especially considering the conditions (cold and drizzling). Regards, Buddy.

+ Reply to Thread