+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bicknell, "No adjustments at half-time."???

Big Dog BadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the rough
    I heard this on Bick's radio show (before the Boise State game)..."Adjustments at half-time don't work." He actually went into detail about this which seems very strange. It sure seems that we have been beaten by other teams' half time adjustments. If what we're doing isn't working, shouldn't we make some adjustments?

Did anyone else hear this?

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    No.

Whatever are you talking about????

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    Yeah we beat this horse to death at least 3 times during the season. Look back on some old pages and you will surely find 5-6 threads and LONG discussions about it.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Welcome to the board, Baddawgy. Not to be rude, but yes we heard it and this topic has been played out. I wish you had found the board during football season. You could have joined this debate. If you look through the past posts, you might find it still on the board on one of the past pages.

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar
    Please don't remind us!!!!

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Our coaches are great and we think that with this fantastic incoming class and recent recruiting classes that we can win more WAC championships in the near future.

It is just a matter of time.

GO DAWGS!!!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    That's right! Our coaches are all superior human beings. And what they say at half-time (or at any other time, for that matter) is what goes around here!

Any recruit would love playing for Bick and his staff because they put together teriffic gameplans and stick to them no mater what!

Thanks for stopping by Baddawg, but you really shouldnt believe everything you hear.

:wink:

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    Bicknell and Co. are putting together a hell of recruiting class too!

We're winning the WAC this year.

Oh, and for what it's worth, something I caught on the news...

If I were a gamebreaker, big-time WR recruit from N. La...

And my choice was between TECH and Southern Mississippi...

Would I want to go to someplace that actually THROWS the ball where I'd get some touches in a WIDE OPEN offense? Somewhere close enough for the family to make all my games, and close enough I could go home and get some of Mama's cooking if I wanted to ? Somewhere that puts RECEIVERS in the League (Edwards, Simon, Jordan)? Somewhere I could get a great education in a good environment? Or would I want to go to usm?

Just hypothetical.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar
    Yeah, but just think, if you're a stud WR from N. La. and you go to USM, you're gonna get a WHOLE lot more run blocking experience. And, well, you just can't buy that sort of thing.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    Yeah, very true Austin.

And, I bet ALL THOSE JUCO RECEIVERS that So. Miss is bringing in this year would probably love to share a lot of pointers and advice on run blocking to a big-time receiver prospect coming out of high school.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    How bad a dawgy are ya?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDawgy
    I heard this on Bick's radio show (before the Boise State game)..."Adjustments at half-time don't work." He actually went into detail about this which seems very strange. It sure seems that we have been beaten by other teams' half time adjustments. If what we're doing isn't working, shouldn't we make some adjustments?

Did anyone else hear this?
    MONKEN is that you?? :evil: Log onto the recruiting site BADDAWGY. Let's just see how bad you are.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    This has been beat up so much it belongs in the Pit if anyone is still interested in talking about it.

TDF

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks Chris!

Big Dog BadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the rough
    To DirtyDawg and the others, I apologize for bringing this back. I was on the old board (old Delphi). But have been away for a while. Some of us at the office were talkin Dawgs and I remembered this and just thought I would ask.

+ Reply to Thread