+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reasons to love LSU (and SMU for that matter)

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    http://www.theadvocate.com/stories/0...ovost001.shtml

"You can arrogate (seize) the leadership role in higher education without doing much arrogating. You just have to continue to remind the regional schools that they're regional schools,"

I bet he is the leading candidate with statements like that ...

And LSU folks wonder why we are all such HUGE Tiger fans

NOT!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    "But that has to be done in a very tactful and gentle way so that you don't come off as an elitist and alienate the politicians who support those schools," Neel added."

If that statement is tactful, I would hate for him to be blunt.

It is funny to see someone put into writing what we knew they doing all along.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg
    "But that has to be done in a very tactful and gentle way so that you don't come off as an elitist and alienate the politicians who support those schools," Neel added."

If that statement is tactful, I would hate for him to be blunt.

It is funny to see someone put into writing what we knew they doing all along.
    In other words, he's saying you gotta refine the art of whispering in their ear and peeing down their leg.

Boy, this guy doesn't know much about Louisiana politics, does he?

I kinda hope he gets the job now. At least he's outed himself before he can even start.

Somehow, I don't think we're that lucky.

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light
    I agree sooner, this is what they all think and just never say. I couldn't believe it when I read it. I really thought this would be a hotter topic on here. It just lets everyone see what we are up against.

Brennan

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    "But that has to be done in a very tactful and gentle way so that you don't come off as an elitist and alienate the politicians who support those schools," Neel added.

.......and I'm serious when I say this. There are no politicians who support those schools. Yes, they throw a crumb here and there but I don't know of a single one who would get pissed about the above statements.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Apparently, Vanderbilt, Tennessee and Mississippi College all have been practicing affirmative action — handing out formerly prestigious degrees and academic positions to stupid rednecks.

Puppy LDawg is an unknown
    I went to LSU my freshman year, then switched to Tech, someone kill me please. :thumbsdo:

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar
    Hey man, all we need is an address and a time.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    Doesn't sound like he's ready to die yet, better hold off.

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    If it makes you guys feel any better, he didn't get the provost job.

+ Reply to Thread