Well boys it's been a while. I just stopped by to see what's been brewing over here and what do you know, the LSU bashing continues. Well, at least there's no more "let the 13-0 season begin" crap on here yet.

On the Lane situation, I want to know why everyone is bashing Saban on this one. If you will remember, LSU was burned when Booty went to MLB out of high school and Melvin Hill started which was nothing short of a disaster. Why would any coach in his right mind not go after as many good players as he can get? Lane was specifically told if he would give his pledge not to go in the draft that the recruitment of Russell would stop, he couldn't do that.

As far as the running back coach hiring, don't be surprised when the rumors are squelched and Wilson is hired. The local affiliates are notorious for running with rumors just to be the first ones out with it. Just like everybody and their mother had Saban to the NFL each of the last two years. The OP walker kids were pressured into committing and did not like the way the situation was handled and they signed with LSU. End of story.

I just came by to say how excited I am that we finally play tech adn all of this bullshit will be over. All of the talk and all of the what if's will be gone. I caught some of the fresno game and I was very impressed. I was impressed with how all five thousand of the tech fans stayed through the whole ass kicking.

Anyway, Nov. 11th is the date (i think), and the final will be, oh I'll go out on a limb and say 65-13. Tigers of course. I will be back then to serve a dish full of crow to all you dreamers.[shadow=violet:fd35ae2be0][/shadow:fd35ae2be0][shadow=#FFFFFF:fd35ae2be0][/shadow:fd35ae2be0]