+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello there!

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Well boys it's been a while. I just stopped by to see what's been brewing over here and what do you know, the LSU bashing continues. Well, at least there's no more "let the 13-0 season begin" crap on here yet.

On the Lane situation, I want to know why everyone is bashing Saban on this one. If you will remember, LSU was burned when Booty went to MLB out of high school and Melvin Hill started which was nothing short of a disaster. Why would any coach in his right mind not go after as many good players as he can get? Lane was specifically told if he would give his pledge not to go in the draft that the recruitment of Russell would stop, he couldn't do that.

As far as the running back coach hiring, don't be surprised when the rumors are squelched and Wilson is hired. The local affiliates are notorious for running with rumors just to be the first ones out with it. Just like everybody and their mother had Saban to the NFL each of the last two years. The OP walker kids were pressured into committing and did not like the way the situation was handled and they signed with LSU. End of story.

I just came by to say how excited I am that we finally play tech adn all of this bullshit will be over. All of the talk and all of the what if's will be gone. I caught some of the fresno game and I was very impressed. I was impressed with how all five thousand of the tech fans stayed through the whole ass kicking.

Anyway, Nov. 11th is the date (i think), and the final will be, oh I'll go out on a limb and say 65-13. Tigers of course. I will be back then to serve a dish full of crow to all you dreamers.[shadow=violet:fd35ae2be0][/shadow:fd35ae2be0][shadow=#FFFFFF:fd35ae2be0][/shadow:fd35ae2be0]

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    MonreauxTiger, that was awesome, especially the 13-0 stab at aubunique. He probably hadn't thought abou it yet but now since you mentioned it that tard will start doing it. Way to put these delusionary dorks in check.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beef
    MonreauxTiger, that was awesome, especially the 13-0 stab at aubunique. He probably hadn't thought abou it yet but now since you mentioned it that tard will start doing it. Way to put these delusionary dorks in check.

Sir - you are an ass!

TD
    ~~

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    I thought that Texas ass kicking would humble some of the stupid lsu fans.

I guess they are just too stupid to understand.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Who cares. Let's worry about our own problems and let everyone else worry about theirs.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe
    I thought that Texas ass kicking would humble some of the stupid lsu fans.

I guess they are just too stupid to understand.
    hmmm. An eight win season, a New Year's Day bowl game. All this after losing the starting quarterback, starting tailback, both defensive ends periodically, starting free safety, and the starting center. Not to mention the number one recruiting class in the nation. I'd say there is a lot to feel good about in TigerTown.

On the other hand tech won how many games? I may not "understand", but I know when a program is in disarray.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    yawn

Varsity Bulldog Beauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the rough Beauxier Dawg's Avatar
    Monreaux Tiger,

Goodbye there.

I will never concede anything, but it would not surprise me to see LSU beat the Dawgs soundly. On the other hand, it would not surprise me to see a close game, or even a Tech victory. The point is that anything can happen on any given game day--ask Alabama and UAB.

What would it serve to prove if LSU beat Tech by 60 points? Face it, true blue Tech fans hate LSU--just like Auburn fans hate Alabama, Florida-Florida State, etc. etc. But, there is a reason. We are not jealous--repeat, we are not jealous! We just do not support arrogant, a-holes who try to bully us around.

If all you to have to supply is a bunch of b.s. or Tech-bashing, then I say good-bye. However, if you have something worthwhile to contribute, then feel free to stay around. Hell, you might broaden your horizons a little.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    I don't "hate" LSU, but I certainly do not appreciate their ignorant fans who proclaim that everyone else in the state is a "drain on taxpayers" and LSU is self-funded & self-made.

Heck LSU SHOULD BE FINANCIALLY SELF-FUNDED BY NOW! What took them so long to finally achieve this?

Louisiana taxpayers have paid for massive developments and endowments EXCLUSIVELY for LSU athletics from the 1930s on. Today's LSU fans want to ignore history though and just claim superiority over the other universities in the state.
    ________
    Vapir vaporizer reviews
    Last edited by DogsWin; 04-18-2011 at 09:06 PM.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    I make a motion we make a new folder. It's called The Toilet and anything MonroTiger posts will autmotically go in there. If beef wants to join him in getting flushed that will be fine, too. You've had enough time, MT. If you're not a Tech person by now you never will be. Take a hike. At least beef acts like an idiot because he wants Tech to be better. You're just a sad little guy who didn't have enough gas money to make it to Baton Rouge.

Puppy bulldogman is an unknown
    I grew up an avid LSU fan. I cried when they lost to Alabama in 1987. But, today I hope that Tigger stadium will fall off into the Mississippi River. The arrogance of Baton Rouge makes me want to puke. I remember in 86 and 87 the tiggers had real good saesons and in 88 they went something like 8-4. But I believe in 89 they were preseason ranked #4. And Tex A&M ran back the opening kickoff of the season and in went downhill for about 7 years. The cycle will repeat itself. It always does. So keep on with the we're so great attitude, and we can talk again when the big BR is yelling for a new coach.
    I love Tech and know the uphill climb we are in for. But I also know that we have done more with what has been given to us than anyone else. And as a team, university, and community we have earned more than LSU could ever dream of.
    What years did you play? How many times did you score or make a tackle? I played sir, and college athletics has left a bad taste in my mouth because of the way you and many others think. It's all about trying to keep the little guy down and money. While guys sweat and bleed to do thier best only to find out that there will be no reward because other people have more money than you do.
    Be as cocky as you want, but Tech has beat the SEC champion before and they can do it again.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Great post bulldogman!

Is that funrotigger the guy who attends Tech and roots for the tiggers?

Could someone pass his name along to the football team and maybe they'll let him be a tackling dummy when spring training starts in Ruston!
    When I attended Tech, former high-school players couldn't even wear their high-school jackets on campus unless they removed the school letter. Another school's colors on campus was not tolerated at all.
    The idea than an LSU fan is attending class at Tech is unthinkable.
    Does he wear purple and gold to class? Don't the campus police watch out for such people anymore? They should start. It would be a first step in ensuring homeland security in Ruston!

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    Great post bulldogman!

Is that funrotigger the guy who attends Tech and roots for the tiggers?

Could someone pass his name along to the football team and maybe they'll let him be a tackling dummy when spring training starts in Ruston!
    When I attended Tech, former high-school players couldn't even wear their high-school jackets on campus unless they removed the school letter. Another school's colors on campus was not tolerated at all.
    The idea than an LSU fan is attending class at Tech is unthinkable.
    Does he wear purple and gold to class? Don't the campus police watch out for such people anymore? They should start. It would be a first step in ensuring homeland security in Ruston!
    You kidding me, I wear LSU clothing every day and my vehicle has LSU tags on it . Nobody's ever said anything to me and I've been doing it for four years. I've taken classes with football players and I never heard the first word. Hell, I've brought several of my tech loving classmates to BR for the games, and well, let's just say that's about all it takes to convert them. Bulldogman, will you be back after tech loses by 40 in November? I doubt it.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    Sterlington. That still tickles the shit out of me.

You're old enough to know better than to act like an ass on a sports bbs, too....

You a Saints fan, by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg
    Sterlington. That still tickles the shit out of me.

You're old enough to know better than to act like an ass on a sports bbs, too....

You a Saints fan, by the way?
    Unfortunately. I don't live in Sterlington though.

+ Reply to Thread