+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello there!

Puppy bulldogman is an unknown
    YES SIR! I will always be here, no matter what. My loyalty and pride does not appear or die with one game no matter what the score, or who it is. I would be real disappointed, but would I act like a tigger and go cower and hide like they do when Florida hands them thier ass. Don't give me anything about this year,even a blind squirrel finds a nut once and a while.
    I like it when my tigger buddies talk about rivalries they have in the SEC. Like Alabama & Florida, but looking at those two alone,( excuse me for leaving out the great rivalries like UAB, the Citadel, and ULL) I have one thing to say, more of a question, " What kind of rivalry does a hammer and a nail have?" Think about it, you'll get it eventually.

And last, answer the question I gave earlier. How many tackles or scores did you make in your career? While you sit at home on Saturdays during the fall, and cheer your beloved tiggers. Know this, you will never know what it feels like to run out in front of 90,000 plus. I DO. You will never know what it feels like to hear your name over a loud speaker in the stadium that holds the defending National champs. I DO. You will never know what it feels like to be part of something where no one gives you a prayer, and you come out on top. I DO. While you try to live through your tiggers and ride thier back to what ever great thing they accomplish, know this, I lived that life.

You can answer this any way you want, which I'm sure you will try to insult me, but remember while you type, you will never get there and I did. You have to get someone else to live your dreams and I lived my own.

And for your info, if you are brave enough to come back with a response, know that it will be percieved as something along the lines as this: " well, well,....your a poo poo head!"

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Great post BULLDOGMAN!!

Varsity Bulldog UpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really nice UpNorthDawg's Avatar
    There's one way and only one way to put this bickering to a rest....we go out there next season and we play the game....Let the LSU fans talk all they want...let um say how bad theyre gonna beat us...let em say how good theyre team is gonna be...let um do anything they want...it will just make it sweeter when that clock says 0:00 in the 4th quarter and the scoreboard has Tech with more points than the tiggers....tech wasnt even .500 in 2000 and came back in 2001 and won the WAC over a team that was in the hunt for a BCS bowl game in Fresno...I have a great deal of confidence(i know i might be one of the only ones though :lol in Bicknell and the staff that they will turn everything aorund in the off-season and get this team back on the winning track...I mean we opened up this past season with a come from behind victory over the Houston Bowl champ and Sooner beating Ok. State Cowboys..So it is apparent that the talent and potential is there.. so come the end of the LSU game next year theres gonna be a huge party down in what i like to call "rewstawn" LA and its gonna be soooo much better than the one in baton rouge...so let the LSU beatin' season begin and as my favorie sayin goes............................HOW BOUT DEM' DAWGS!!!!!!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    If you look up "arrogance" in the dictionary they show a picture of a bunch of drunken LSU fans.....God love 'em.

I used to hate LSU, as I grew up in a Tulane family. Now I despise Tulane more than LSU. Funny how things change over time. (don't tell my brother, the Tulane grad).

All I can say is, as a Tech fan, I am so glad we are exchanging flames with LSU fans, rather than NSU, McNeese, or ULM fans! As fans, we have no control over what goes on, on the field. That is up to the players and coaches. All we can do is show our support for our beloved Dawgs.

My wish for 2003 is for the Dawgs to live, and play, up to their potential. That's all any of us can ask. If they do that, then the game in Tiger Stadium WILL be competitive. I honestly believe we have the player personnel to hang with the Tigers and give ourselves a chance to win. That's what we did with Bama in 1997, then, in 1999, we really dominated the game until we got tight and almost blew it. The Oklahoma State game last year, even when trailing by 18 pts, I had a feeling the game wasn't over...and it wasn't. Our Dawgs can pull it off in Tiger Stadium.

In the meantime, let's enjoy the pregame build-up with our new found in-state antagonists: Tigger fans! Beats the hell out of having Demon fans to deal with, oh, but that's now Tulane's job, hah!

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogman
    YES SIR! I will always be here, no matter what. My loyalty and pride does not appear or die with one game no matter what the score, or who it is. I would be real disappointed, but would I act like a tigger and go cower and hide like they do when Florida hands them thier ass. Don't give me anything about this year,even a blind squirrel finds a nut once and a while.
    I like it when my tigger buddies talk about rivalries they have in the SEC. Like Alabama & Florida, but looking at those two alone,( excuse me for leaving out the great rivalries like UAB, the Citadel, and ULL) I have one thing to say, more of a question, " What kind of rivalry does a hammer and a nail have?" Think about it, you'll get it eventually.

And last, answer the question I gave earlier. How many tackles or scores did you make in your career? While you sit at home on Saturdays during the fall, and cheer your beloved tiggers. Know this, you will never know what it feels like to run out in front of 90,000 plus. I DO. You will never know what it feels like to hear your name over a loud speaker in the stadium that holds the defending National champs. I DO. You will never know what it feels like to be part of something where no one gives you a prayer, and you come out on top. I DO. While you try to live through your tiggers and ride thier back to what ever great thing they accomplish, know this, I lived that life.

You can answer this any way you want, which I'm sure you will try to insult me, but remember while you type, you will never get there and I did. You have to get someone else to live your dreams and I lived my own.

And for your info, if you are brave enough to come back with a response, know that it will be percieved as something along the lines as this: " well, well,....your a poo poo head!"

GOOD DAY TO YOU
    I've had athletic scholarships. I played college athletics. I pitched in Alex Box in front of a packed house. I'm not impressed by any of your accolades. Any fan here who follows college athletics religiously knows what goes on behind the scenes and has to accept that as part of it. I don't care when you played or who you ran out in front of, tech will go down hard and I will be here to serve up some crow. You have continually changed my point into some personal problem and you keep saying I don't how it feels to be you and this and that. I don't care about the life you lived and I am just here to say that LSU will dominate tech and that's the bottom line. Quit changing the subject and address the game in November. You will be the first to be served.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Hey Monreaux, where will you be tailgating come that fateful day in November? Is it okay if a few of us stop by and say hello, or is that beneath you?

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg80
    Hey Monreaux, where will you be tailgating come that fateful day in November? Is it okay if a few of us stop by and say hello, or is that beneath you?
    That would be great. No kidding man. I usually tailgate what is called the CEBA lot on the campus map. It's about a five minute walk from the stadium. I have a feeling my plans will be different because there will be a lot of buddies of mine from tech coming to that one and I don't know for sure where we will be, but we may end up at the same place in the end. If you are being sincere, I would definitely like to meet some of you guys. I'll let you know when it gets closer to the game and maybe some of you can stop by and eat and drink some with us.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar
    I'm sorry guys, but I just couldn't help myself....

Quote Originally Posted by MonreauxTiger

You kidding me, I wear purple and gold every day
    I can only imagine the chicks you're NOT pulling with a classy wardrobe like that. Next stop, GQ!

and my vehicle is LSU'd out all the way.
    I don't know who to feel sorrier for, you or your vehicle. As a lifelong automobile enthusiast, I have always known it to be a general automitive rule of thumb that anytime someone says their vehilce "is ______'d out all the way" (insert word of your choice in the blank), said vehicle is sure to be a rolling testament to hideously bad taste and an affront to all that which is noble and righteous in the world of automobile design. In other words a real shit-box.

Preach on Bulldogman.

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby
    I'm sorry guys, but I just couldn't help myself....

[quote:e80a7e2589="MonreauxTiger"]

You kidding me, I wear purple and gold every day
    I can only imagine the chicks you're NOT pulling with a classy wardrobe like that. Next stop, GQ!

and my vehicle is LSU'd out all the way.
    I don't know who to feel sorrier for, you or your vehicle. As a lifelong automobile enthusiast, I have always known it to be a general automitive rule of thumb that anytime someone says their vehilce "is ______'d out all the way" (insert word of your choice in the blank), said vehicle is sure to be a rolling testament to hideously bad taste and an affront to all that which is noble and righteous in the world of automobile design. In other words a real shit-box.

Preach on Bulldogman.[/quote:e80a7e2589]

If you were in class with some of the girls that I was, you would do anything you could to turn them off. The fact that I am engaged to be married probably has a little to do with it, but I would still wear my LSU polos everyday anyway. Sorry about the car comment, I should have rephrased it for some of you "high society" Ruston folks. What I meant to say was that I have an LSU license plate and a small LSU sticker on my back window. I guess I exaggerated that a little, oh well. Anyway I'm sure you will be having your tea party soon so I won't keep you any longer, ta-ta.

Changing the subject, I am not. You and that other idiot have had some negative remarks to say about the Dawgs, and that to me is personal. You want to attack my family with negative remarks, then you shall hear the truth from my lips about yours.
    Did you pitch for the tiggers or thier foe? And if you are comparing college baseball to college football, the depths of your stupidity are unknown. Assuming that you pitched recently, the Box only holds what 12, 15 thousand. Maybe not that much. So, lets just say 10 showed up when you pitched. 10,000 at a game, where most of what you do is stand, compared to 80-90,000. Yes I agree your case is much more exciting, what the Hell was I thinking. And when you pithed, what once a week(assuming it was for the tiggers, and not the other team) with your "athletic scholarship" of having 0.7 of your books paid, I'm sure it was awesome.
    I guess following college athletics religiously and being drunk and thinking LSPoo is all that and a bag of potato chips IS different.
    So go shine up your LSU plates so you and your fiancee, or as she likes to call him " a one night drunken mistake", can cruise the town looking cool and showing your support for your beloved tiggers.
    I always wondered what that stinch was when you left Lincoln Parish going east was. I guess mixing purple & gold with maroon & gold smells like ass.

" uh,uh....I played baseball...thats the same...uh,uh...they paid for my parking pass...that means athletic scholarship doesn't it..."

The most underachieving university in America ladies and gentleman.. the same people who came up with that original cheer L S U L S U L S U, did the writer of that one get a grammy or oscar, or what ever the hell they give.

Man I'm probally through wasting my time with you, so have fun until that day. And we will talk again, I guess. If Tech has a loss after that day, I'll still be here. But, the question is, will you be here if the tiggers happen to lose. We'll see won't we. Games like this could be fun for fans to talk trash about. I love bragging, taking my lumps, gloating, or whatever with other universities. That makes college athletics fun. In-state rivalries are even better. FSU-FLA, FSU-Miami, USC-UCLA, AUB-ALA, MISS-MISS ST, OU-OSU, TEX-TEXAM, COLO-COLO ST, MICH-MICH ST. But lsu is so determined to try and hold us down, instead of having something great, that it makes me sick. I hate high and mighty attitudes, they suck. Pride cometh before a fall my friend. It might not be Tech, I hope it is, but a last reminder before I go. Does LSU remember; Miami-OH, UAB; Vanderbilt; I hope in your sea of arrogance you have forgot those wonderful days, and I hope Tech helps you to remember them.

See Ya

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogman
    Changing the subject, I am not. You and that other idiot have had some negative remarks to say about the Dawgs, and that to me is personal. You want to attack my family with negative remarks, then you shall hear the truth from my lips about yours.
    Did you pitch for the tiggers or thier foe? And if you are comparing college baseball to college football, the depths of your stupidity are unknown. Assuming that you pitched recently, the Box only holds what 12, 15 thousand. Maybe not that much. So, lets just say 10 showed up when you pitched. 10,000 at a game, where most of what you do is stand, compared to 80-90,000. Yes I agree your case is much more exciting, what the Hell was I thinking. And when you pithed, what once a week(assuming it was for the tiggers, and not the other team) with your "athletic scholarship" of having 0.7 of your books paid, I'm sure it was awesome.
    I guess following college athletics religiously and being drunk and thinking LSPoo is all that and a bag of potato chips IS different.
    So go shine up your LSU plates so you and your fiancee, or as she likes to call him " a one night drunken mistake", can cruise the town looking cool and showing your support for your beloved tiggers.
    I always wondered what that stinch was when you left Lincoln Parish going east was. I guess mixing purple & gold with maroon & gold smells like ass.

" uh,uh....I played baseball...thats the same...uh,uh...they paid for my parking pass...that means athletic scholarship doesn't it..."

The most underachieving university in America ladies and gentleman.. the same people who came up with that original cheer L S U L S U L S U, did the writer of that one get a grammy or oscar, or what ever the hell they give.

Man I'm probally through wasting my time with you, so have fun until that day. And we will talk again, I guess. If Tech has a loss after that day, I'll still be here. But, the question is, will you be here if the tiggers happen to lose. We'll see won't we. Games like this could be fun for fans to talk trash about. I love bragging, taking my lumps, gloating, or whatever with other universities. That makes college athletics fun. In-state rivalries are even better. FSU-FLA, FSU-Miami, USC-UCLA, AUB-ALA, MISS-MISS ST, OU-OSU, TEX-TEXAM, COLO-COLO ST, MICH-MICH ST. But lsu is so determined to try and hold us down, instead of having something great, that it makes me sick. I hate high and mighty attitudes, they suck. Pride cometh before a fall my friend. It might not be Tech, I hope it is, but a last reminder before I go. Does LSU remember; Miami-OH, UAB; Vanderbilt; I hope in your sea of arrogance you have forgot those wonderful days, and I hope Tech helps you to remember them.

See Ya
    I pitched against LSU. I played ball for three years, had my dorm room and tuition paid for, although I did have to pay for books. I don't know why you are so concerned over how much of a scholarship I actually received but there it is. I will say I would have much rather ran out onto Tiger Stadium with 90000 screaming fans in attendance. I was just saying that I have played college ball, and I know what it's like to be a college athlete. I will leave it at that. I agree that trash talking and bragging and all of that is what makes it so exciting, but it seems like you think that if you have never actually played college football that you just don't know what your talking about. I don't think that is necessarily the case. By the way, "IF" tech does come out with the win, I will be back here and I will be the first one to say congrats. I might be an a-hole, but I'm big enough to come back and take it.

Bulldog Shrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    >Does LSU remember; Miami-OH, UAB; Vanderbilt; I hope in your >sea of arrogance you have forgot those wonderful days, and I >hope Tech helps you to remember them

I guarantee that there isn't one LSU fan in the entire universe who doesn't remember the losses to those teams. In fact, a lot more LSU folks remember the losses than the wins against that caliber of opponent. That's b/c the losses are flukes.

Say what you will about the Tigers, but their record against cupcakes--and sorry, but Tech would've been classified as OOC "cupcake city" 2 of the last 3 years--has been dominant. In other words, LSU almost always waxes the inferior OOC opponent (and Vanderbilt) at home. Miami-OH and UAB aren't the rule, but the exceptions that prove the rule.

Let's take fan smack out of the mix-- odds are that the smart money will set the line of the Tech/LSU game no lower than 17 or so. LSU will be a big favorite, but IMO, there's no way they will be caught sleeping against an in-state opponent they haven't played in years. Unlike a UAB or Miami Oh, fan interest in this game will be high, and if Tech is good, Saban & Co. will let the team know in no uncertain terms that Tech has the potential to bite LSU on the a$$.

No way LSU isn't up for that game.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Anyone remember when the last time, if ever, LSU played Miami??

Bulldog Shrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    If you're referring to Miami, Fla., it was in 1988, and the defending NC Hurricanes waxed LSU 44-3 in a downpour. Miami finished #2 that year, if memory serves.

If you are a man of your word than the trash talking I will save until then. Answer this, why is LSU so determined to keep Tech down. I am willing to bet that Louisiana has more talent leave the state than any other state that is as high on football as La.
    Does Mississippi have more talent than La? Per capita maybe, not overall. Then why can they have 3 teams in the top 25 at once? Tech has paid thier dues in the college football world. We were in the top 25 rankings as an independent. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS TO DO? We did it alone. The constant your okay for a little school crumbs tigger town throws is insulting. Give us respect, the amount we deserve.
    I guess when we get to the point we want to be at we will appreciate it more, because we earned it, and because we know what it took to get there.
    I am mad and bitter because of this. My remarks to you about not playing meant this, I sweated and bled and was in pain just as much as anyone who wore purple and gold, i did not recieve what I earned. A bowl game and respect.
    And I do think I know more about the ins and outs of actually playing on Saturday. People hear names and think they suck. I remember my first year, we traveled to Miss St, and we beat the living crap out of them. Now to most people that was an upset because miss st was a name and Tech was not so much. Out of the 5 years I was a bulldog, Tech was the best in Louisiana 2 years, Lsu 2 years, and Tulane 1 year. Will tigger fans admit that, NO. That is one of my main problems. Tiggers can't see through thier own arrogance to be reasonable and unbias. You can't, it is an inbreed characteristic of wearing purple and gold.
    Will you be one that can give credit where it is due? Or are you like the rest who look through purple and gold colored glasses?

+ Reply to Thread