+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WAYYYY TOO CLOSE

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Just about had a heart attack twice tonight with the men and women.

The Techsters are tired and you could tell. One point lead within a minute left is just TOOO CLOSE for me.

We pulled it out, though. Top teams figure out a way to win.

Good night - if I can sleep now. :-)

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Missed free throws almost got them -

But if they get by Tulsa tonite, the worst is behind them...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog american is an unknown
    Fortunately they don't play Tulsa till the 22nd. I bet they're worn out today.

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown
    They are absolutely drained. I talked to one of the managers and he said that even they were tired so he knew that the girls were out of it. I was talking to a friend that talked to Erica and Amber this morning. She said that they were so tired and that you could tell just by the way they moved and talked.

+ Reply to Thread