+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GREAT GAME

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    My night was complete with a Techster victory and then a Dawg victory.

The biggest tests left for the Techsters are Rice and Tulsa at their houses. Rice will be revenge, so I think we will take it to them hard. Tulsa is tough, though. That one worries me, as does the WAC tournament.

We need to win out for a high seed. I don't know if it matters or not to the committee in sending a top team to the TAC. They will probably do it anyway, but a higher seed for us can only help.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I read somewhere that Tech has NEVER won anything in Houston. The Techsters, the MBB, and FB have never won a single game played in the City of Houston. This true?

If true, what about the baseball team?

Our ice hockey? water polo?

This road game for the Techsters scares me. We are capable of being so good, and so horrible, all within a short period of time. Need to focus, make some shots, hit some frickin' FT's!!!! Dwayne's POY, Obaze, is a whopping 64% from the line on the season. That won't get it done against quality opponents, sorry.

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown
    We won last season in MBB.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by localdawg
    We won last season in MBB.
    We did?

That's good. I don't remember that. Yep, the short-term memory is all but gone.

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown
    Yeah, last season we were 14-4 in the WAC with loses coming to SMU and Tulsa on buzzer beaters at the TAC and then to Tulsa and Hawaii on the road...

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    Dawg80, maybe I didn't understand your question, since you included football. Are you talking "only # of Tech wins in Houston, TX while a member of the WAC"?

Surely you remember J R Peace's last season as Tech coach (1995) when we beat U. of Houston 19-7 in Robertson stadium. That was in followup to hammering them in Ruston, 32-7, in 1994.

They haven't asked us to play U. of Houston in football again since.
    ________
    Volcano Vaporizer
    Last edited by DogsWin; 04-18-2011 at 09:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread