+ Reply to Thread

Thread: After We Beat N Iowa and before we drub the Huskers -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Is anyone interested in having a gathering at the Dawghouse before the baseball game with Nebraska?

Honestly - I haven't had the time to pull a tailgate together due to work and plus the weather has been horrible here the past two weekends -

The basketball game should be over about 2:00 and the baseball game starts at 4:30 so we should be able to get in and get back to the game with time to spare -

Plus, this would be a nice way to frequent one of the sponsors of the Bulldog Growl -

And, if it is anything like we had in Dallas last year after the SMU basketball game it will be LOADS of fun -

What do ya'll think?
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    I'm interested if I can bum a ride to and fro. Vette's heading to Bernice after the Dunkin Dawgs, so I'll be left hoofing it.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    This Friday is my birthday (don't ask), and I have planned to give myself the hoops-diamond double dip as a present. Was kinda hoping it would have been the other way 'round, baseball first. Gonna get a little chilly as the sun sets....

The hoops starts when? 1PM?

The wife is not happy with my plans. She does not want to stay for baseball and does not want me gone to Ruston all day without her. How can women make something so simple, a day of cheering for the Dawgs, into something so complicated?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    I'm interested if I can bum a ride to and fro. Vette's heading to Bernice after the Dunkin Dawgs, so I'll be left hoofing it.
    I got a big truck and I want even make you ride in the back...

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg80
    This Friday is my birthday (don't ask), and I have planned to give myself the hoops-diamond double dip as a present. Was kinda hoping it would have been the other way 'round, baseball first. Gonna get a little chilly as the sun sets....

The hoops starts when? 1PM?

The wife is not happy with my plans. She does not want to stay for baseball and does not want me gone to Ruston all day without her. How can women make something so simple, a day of cheering for the Dawgs, into something so complicated?
    Basketball tips at NOON -

I can tell you why - its the same reason my wife doesn't understand the simple pleasures of tailgating or the simple joy I get out of burning raked leaves and piled brush or limbs -

Their WOMEN and they just don't understand the SIMPLE things that make the world go round...

To them EVERYTHING has to be complicated - how else do you explain 30 pairs of shoes and 20 different purses and that's just for one season's wardrobe...

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle
    Dawg80 Wrote:

The wife is not happy with my plans.
    =========================

Hmmmm..... well, then, you need to explain to her that when she decided to run with the BIG DOGS, "His" plans became HER plans!!
    Hey, just let her know who runs the dawghouse 24/7.

LOL! When you get here starightened out, she'll LOVE you for it. LOL!

If you need anymore advice on dem ladies, just holler. I'm thinking baout having a TV show "Just" to show men how to train their women.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    [quote:e02e48270b="Dirtydawg"]I'm interested if I can bum a ride to and fro. Vette's heading to Bernice after the Dunkin Dawgs, so I'll be left hoofing it.
    I got a big truck and I want even make you ride in the back...[/quote:e02e48270b]

Sounds like a plan. We'll talk later on how to meet up.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar
    I'm in, but I'll have "little" RXDawg with me!

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar
    Like Peeing off the porch, Dwayne??!!! One of life's most simple pleasures!!!!!

My wife just can't understand why anyone would want to get up at 0600 for a 1900 kickoff!! Why would you want to bake or freeze, outside to watch a game on rabbit ears!!!

Man, if only we could speed up the clock and skip to 191 days from now!!!

Oh well...

I'll call you from the floor of the Pyramid, Saturday night and let you know how crappy the fight is, but oh how those ring girls look good!!!! GO DAWGS!!!!

+ Reply to Thread