+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rice, Rice, Rice (moved from basketball folder)

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    And don't forget this great old cheer; "WHAT COMES OUT OF A CHINAMAN'S A$$? >>>RICE>>RICE >>RICE!!!!" :lol: Of course you could yell "BUTT" instead of the above ops: . NAHHHH!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    And don't forget this great old cheer; "WHAT COMES OUT OF A CHINAMAN'S A$$? >>>RICE>>RICE >>RICE!!!!" :lol: Of course you could yell "BUTT" instead of the above ops: . NAHHHH!
    If you shouted that out at the game...i would prolly be offended. But hey, shout it out, make a sign with neon and flashing lights on it with that quote...I would like to see you get your "A$$" kicked or i mean "BUTT" by a whole bunch of Chinamen

What narrowmindedness...

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qng001
    What narrowmindedness...
    no, that would be Rice's assistant coach

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    [quote:ddd0a1b777="TYLERTECHSAS"]And don't forget this great old cheer; "WHAT COMES OUT OF A CHINAMAN'S A$$? >>>RICE>>RICE >>RICE!!!!" :lol: Of course you could yell "BUTT" instead of the above ops: . NAHHHH!
    If you shouted that out at the game...i would prolly be offended. But hey, shout it out, make a sign with neon and flashing lights on it with that quote...I would like to see you get your "A$$" kicked or i mean "BUTT" by a whole bunch of Chinamen

What narrowmindedness...[/quote:ddd0a1b777]

You stated above that, "I would prolly be offended" :?: OK>> Just don't prolly (whatever that is) in public at the TAC or I will be offended ops: ! What's the problem? Did that oldie but goodie Southwest Conference cheer strike a raw nerve 8-) ? Or maybe you just have a bad case of DiaRICErhea. I could care less about 99% of the PC crowd so GET A GRIP :twisted: if the chinamen term bothered you!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar
    This is not a matter of being PC or not...it's about your racially hurtful remark.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    TT,

Just change "chinaman" to coonass or Cajun. Everybody knows that a coonass eats as much rice as an Asian.

This is not a matter of being PC or not...it's about your racially hurtful remark.
    Your kidding right?? Besides, a chinaman would say, "LICE>>LICE>>LICE"! Come on it's suppose to be funny! You do get the reason TEXANS used the RICE word in that cheer don't you? DUHHH! OK>> I'll change it for the RICE OWLS game which it was about. Listen good Mr. PC and read it slow no matter how childish and classless it sounds. It's just a cheer. :roll: OK>>here goes, "What comes out of a BULLDAWGS BUTT?? LAMB and RICE >>LAMB and RICE> >LAMB and RICE!" Now do you get it this time? Just for your info. I own a bulldog and her Vet. suggests LAMB and RICE only for the breed. Man, I can not believe I am even responding to this post. :?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Do some people just wake up each morning and start looking for things to offend them? :x

Honestly, Master Qui-Gonn, I expected better of you. :? A Tech alum should be able to distininguish between an actual racist an this buncha goofballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    Do some people just wake up each morning and start looking for things to offend them? :x

Honestly, Master Qui-Gonn, I expected better of you. :? A Tech alum should be able to distininguish between an actual racist an this buncha goofballs.
    Thanks Champ967! Your right. That's me! Just one of the many GOOFBALLS living in TEXAS against my will! :wink:

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    TT,

Just change "chinaman" to coonass or Cajun. Everybody knows that a coonass eats as much rice as an Asian.
    According to the ULL folks, saying coonass is against the law and as bad a racial slur as there is.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    [quote:c6babcf550="Dirtydawg"]TT,

According to the ULL folks, saying coonass is against the law and as bad a racial slur as there is.[/quote:c6babcf550]

According to those folks, so is saying ULL or USL or U of Lafayette or U-Laf, etc...

+ Reply to Thread