+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FRODO HAS FAILED!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    :lol: :lol: EXCELLENT!! :lol: :lol:

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Oh man. This board has sunk to new lows of dork-ulence. unce: unce: unce:

I'm sorry I started this. :cry: :cry:

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar
    Somebody spends too much time on The Onion.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    That's as maybe .... but I'm not sure where I've referenced the Onion lately? :? :?:

OH WAIT .... Is the picture originally from the Onion? That wouldnt surprise me. But I just got it on an email. (I swear!)

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    Oh man. This board has sunk to new lows of dork-ulence. unce: unce: unce:

I'm sorry I started this. :cry: :cry:
    What is the ONION? Maybe that is the Dork hideout of the net. :idea:

www.theOnion.com

They print false news stories. Hysterical stuff, though perhaps a little rough around the edges at times.

Updated every Wed. Funny, funny, funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Not to start this back up -

But isn't George Sr = Isildur (he had it in his grasp at the cusp of the Cracks of Doom and turned away and he was slain some times afterwards by a band of orcs while on the road = Bubba's campaign for the presidency)

and isn't W = Frodo since he has to finish the job...

And I think the photo is a HAUX planted by Sauron - because if it was an accurate photo we would not be able to see Dubyah in this state -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Not to start this back up -

But isn't George Sr = Isildur (he had it in his grasp at the cusp of the Cracks of Doom and turned away and he was slain some times afterwards by a band of orcs while on the road = Bubba's campaign for the presidency)

and isn't W = Frodo since he has to finish the job...

And I think the photo is a HAUX planted by Sauron - because if it was an accurate photo we would not be able to see Dubyah in this state -
    No, No, No. Isildur more than had it in his grasp. He possessed it. Furthermore, if Sr. were Isildur, that would make Jr. Aragorn, and we all know that JR. IS NOT ARAGORN for obvious reasons with the first being that if he were Aragorn, he wouldn't have the ring because Aragorn passed the test of the Ring and refused to possess it.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar
    I think W = Tom Bombadil, in that he is grinning, trying on the ring and is immune to its powers. This would explain his ability to remain visible.

That, and he promptly goes and kicks over a tree......

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg
    I think W = Tom Bombadil, in that he is grinning, trying on the ring and is immune to its powers. This would explain his ability to remain visible.

That, and he promptly goes and kicks over a tree......
    Wrong.

+ Reply to Thread