+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fantasy Baseball?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    Now that Sandbox has gone pay, does anyone know of a good FREE Fantasy Baseball site?

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of
    Yahoo runs a pretty decent one.

Puppy BULLDAWG is an unknown
    Yahoo has the only free one that I can find.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    I played yahoo baseball several years ago. It was pretty good, I thought. I don't know if it's changed, but the format they had was decent. I've thought about playing again this year.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of
    I notice there have been 30 visits to this thread. Is there enough interest around here to have a BBB league on Yahoo? I played last year with a group from rec.sport.football.college but this year's league doesn't seem to be filling in quickly.

If there are 10-12 people interested, I'll do the commish work to get it started. Tell me if you're interested and whether you'd prefer a rotisserie league or head-to-head setup.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    rotisserie

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    I'm Game.

OK. the "Welcome to the DawgHouse" league is setup. Basic Instructions:

In order to join, just go to

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1

click the Sign Up Now! button and choose to Join a Private League. Then, when prompted, enter the following information...

League ID#: 85967
    Password: godawgs

Forgot to mention: if you don't have a Yahoo ID, you'll have to get one before you can sign up (they're free -- and I believe the baseball site will tell you how to do it)

The league is rotisserie with a live draft. One minor problem. Since Yahoo is the only free site left, they've become very popular. The good draft times were gone before Tuesday. I went with 11:30 so at least you might can work around lunch. You can set the prirorities for the computer and let it draft as well.

+ Reply to Thread