+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who would Jesus bomb?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Tyler, if I could I would work from home. My vehicle is in the shop for brakes and I'm about to go get it. I do the best I can to walk the walk, but I am trapped by life as we live it!
    I knew oilmen would stir up somebody!
    So is concision talking about female circumcision or what? Tattoos?
    We might get more support in the effort to reorder the middle east if W would talk more about ending female circumcision. That is certainly a big topic for women in the western countries. So many rules and traditions were created by our forefathers to keep our grandmas in line! Would you really want a wife who couldn't enjoy sex?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    I knew oilmen would stir up somebody!
    So is concision talking about female circumcision or what? Tattoos?
    We might get more support in the effort to reorder the middle east if W would talk more about ending female circumcision. That is certainly a big topic for women in the western countries. So many rules and traditions were created by our forefathers to keep our grandmas in line! Would you really want a wife who couldn't enjoy sex?
    Stir somebody up :roll: ?? You have my bus. card and know I might take a little offense (actually VERY little) at the Oilman=Evil Workers comparison. As far as your other "out there" comments, I guess I would ALWAYS prefer to talk/discuss sex :wink: :wink: .

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Aint ya'll on "coal fired" electricty over there?

I know that Minden purchases alot of their electricity from consortium of HYDROELECTRIC suppliers out of the west...
    We do have "coal fired " electric plants here in E.Texas. However, at least 3 HUGE gas fired plants are being built and might already be on line here in E.Texas as well. These are being built all over Texas and other parts of the country where natural gas (the clean fuel) is readily available. I would not doubt that a few are being built over there as well.

+ Reply to Thread