+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 21 hits

Puppy cajun flatfoot is an unknown
    :shock: Shock, that's what it was in Saturdays 17-15 loss. I was at that game and the Bulldogs definitely brought the bats out. In the top of the second inning, and seven runs down, Bulldog batters sent the USM starter to the bench but it didn't stop the batting barage. Tech played a never give up game. In the bottom of the ninth there were two very controversial calls, one on a bunt and tag of the runner going to first. In fact there was a meeting of the umpires to dicuss the play and the final call was the batter was out.
    Then another call on a double play ball that was called a no catch and in the middle of a run down the umpires called a time out because they didn't know what call to make. I don't think Simoneaux could argue the fact that the umpires had actually called time out. Which brings up the next guy who hits it out of the park. I would have hated to see how far that ball would have traveled on a clear day. It did manage to clear the center field wall at aroun 400'.

The USM fans were amazed at the hitting of the Bulldogs. Being a former LSU fan, ULL fan and now Tech fan, I can see moments of excellent play. When this team finally gets some good weather and prime baseball playing conditions, the "Ws" will definitely.
    Keep the hustle up boys

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar
    We need pitching. Our starters don't look to bad, I think we are thin in relief. Coach Simoneaux has turned this team around. He needs 3-4 years to turn the whole program around. He is awesome.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    We need pitching. Our starters don't look to bad, I think we are thin in relief. Coach Simoneaux has turned this team around. He needs 3-4 years to turn the whole program around. He is awesome.
    I hope we have him 3 to 4 years. I suspect within 2 years after Smoke is run off from LSU, they will lure Sim away.

+ Reply to Thread