+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Colon Powell interview

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar
    I called my mom this morning and while on the phone with her she told me that my dad wanted to speak to me. He told me that he was listening to the radio and heard that Colon Powell had a press conference with reporters from around the world. A reporter from Iraq was called on to speak. He told Colon Powell that he was shocked that only 13% of graduates from the United States could locate Iraq on a map. (Where or how he got this information is unknown.) Colon Powell's response was that the information could be correct and probably was correct but that it was too bad for the Iraq's that the 13% of U.S. graduates that could point Iraq out on a map were United States Marines.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    LOL!! That is great. Powell has been on my list lately but I will give him 2 pts for that one. "Let's roll Colon!!"

+ Reply to Thread