+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ouachita Valley QB Club Meeting

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    CATFISH DINNER
    TUESDAY, MARCH 11th
    6:30ISH
    MEET THE COACHES AND PLAN FOR 2003
    FOR DETAILS E-MAIL ouachitavalleyquarterbackclub@yahoo.com

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar
    Will the new coach off Jack Sr's staff be present? I hope he can recruit Amsterdam really well.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Who knows? I'm just passing along info.. I won't be attending.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    come on...i need some there that I can harrass :wink:

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar
    I was gonna come,but I couldn't find a March 8th Tuesday on my calender :lol:

Just cuttin' and pastin' Papa. I never noticed. I think tomorrow is the date.

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar
    Just joking, MAD. Seriously, I've got to learn to cut and past. May CK3 can teach me.

HK

Hey, if I can learn anybody can.

Just highlight the verbage you want to transfer. Oh, sorry. To highlight, you hold down the left clicker and drag it over what you want to transfer. Once you have it highlighted, right click. When the menue comes up left click on copy. Then when you get ready to post the information, right click again. When the menue comes up again left click on paste. The verbage will be transfered!

This was learned from trial and error. There is probably a better way and could probably be explained with a lot of terms I don't understand, but it works for me.

Thanks Maddawg!!!
    HK

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light
    Just highlight your verbage, as maddawg said, and use ctrl-c to copy and ctrl-v to page (that is, hold the ctrl key and press c/v).

Does that help?

+ Reply to Thread