+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rumor: Barmore to Texas A&M?

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Running rampant on ESPN message board and WCH has supposedly picked up on it as well ...

Any thoughts?

Puppy Spuds Mc Techster83 is an unknown
    :shock: Oh, Please say it ain't so! That would be like Leon going to LSU. No on second thought, Leon going to A&M is a hundred times worse than his going South. A&M don't give Squat about anything athletic unless it comes looking like a Football? Leon even you can't lead those Old gal's out of Egypt and any how you would have to get past the Maroon Sea. He needs to remember once you get past the big belt buckles and hot air in Texas,it's easy to starve to death out here. Maybe these good ole boys finally have saw the light?

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    tv8 reported that Ole Miss was interested a few days ago. I would rather see him go to wnba so Tech won't have to recruit against him.

Puppy kennel4tech is an unknown
    I dont think that he will go anywhere but the Wnba. I talked to him about a month ago at one of the guys practices and he hinted to me that he missed coaching. I hope he doesnt go anywhere and his love for the university will keep him in retirement.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Actually I would have less of a problem with him going to A&M if he could swing ONE deal.

Hire me and scheudle a home and away football series with Louisiana Tech for as long as I am coach.

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar
    FWIW, ESPN has posted a story about Barmore being contacted.

http://espn.go.com/ncw/news/2003/0315/1524214.html

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Apparently somebody told them it was false. When I tried the link, it said the page had been removed or didn't exist.

Okay, it works now. It doesn't sound to me like he's interested.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar
    You guys really think Barmore will leave Squire Creek? He has a lifetime membership to the place! I don't think he'll go anywhere unless the WNBA throws the big bucks at him!

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown
    WNBA or Tech's men's basketball coach????

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Barmore has turned down Texas A&M. Sounds like he seriously considered it, though. See www.latechbbb.com for full story.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by localdawg
    WNBA or Tech's men's basketball coach????
    Get real, why would we want him as the men's basketball coach? We're probably dumb enough to do it though.

Thank God for Leon's grandkids It sure seems A&M is in the hunt for a Leon Barmore product with them scoping out both De Moss& Blair :?: Don't be suprised if they make a run at Mulkey! By the way glm47, :thumbsdo: I don't see the "powers that be" being "dumb enough" to scrape the Lady Techsters name off of the TAC floor to replace it with the Dawgs??? I am sorry that the Dawgs did not make the Big Dance, But lets not dis those that took the Techsters there.

Varsity Bulldog american is an unknown
    Because he would be the best one we've had in a long time.

I'm with you american.

Puppy mistered has turned a few heads around heremistered has turned a few heads around heremistered has turned a few heads around heremistered has turned a few heads around heremistered has turned a few heads around here mistered's Avatar
    I AGREE WITH GIVING BARMORE THE MEN' COACHING JOB. HE WANTS TO COACH AGAIN BUT CAN'T LEAVE RUSTON RIGHT NOW AND HAS BEEN PROVIDING FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND SOME ADVICE FROM OBSERVING PRACTICES. HIS NATIONAL REPUTATION
    MIGHT HELP IN RECRUITING AND HE HAS THE ABILITY TO COACH
    AT A HIGH LEVEL WITH THE FINANCIAL CONSTRAINTS OF TECH ATHLETICS. WHY WAIT AROUND AND LET SOMEONE ELSE SNATCH
    HIM UP WHEN HIS HEART AND SOUL IS WITH TECH?
    [/b]

+ Reply to Thread