+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tylertechsas and maddawg, this one's for you

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    The Clintons and baseball

Bill and Hillary were at the Yankee's home opener, sitting in the
    first row, with the Secret Service people directly behind them.

One of the Secret Service guys leaned forward and said something to Bill. Clinton stared at the guy, looked at Hillary, looked back at
    the agent, and nodded his head.

Then Bill picked up Hillary by the coat collar and the seat of her
    pants, and dropped her right over the wall onto the field. She's kicking and swearing and screaming, and the crowd goes wild. They're cheering, applauding, and high-fiving. Bill is bowing and smiling, when the agent leans forward and says: "I said, they want you to throw out the first PITCH.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    I can't believe that you thought I would find humor in such garbage. I'm totally offended. To disrespect a former president and current distinguished senator in such a way is WAY over the line. How will we ever make advances in society if we make such crude jokes about our nations leaders? I'm recommending you be banned from this board IMMEDIATELY! This kind of talk could also hurt recruiting. What if one of these high school seniors reads this and thinks we are all just a bunch of country clubbing republicans who make fun of democrats? Yeah, I bet you never considered that did you? If we lose a blue chipper next year, it will be on your head. Well Buster, you'd better put a little thought behind what you put out there for the public to view next time.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Ya gotta love it!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    The Clintons and baseball

Bill and Hillary were at the Yankee's home opener, sitting in the
    first row, with the Secret Service people directly behind them.

One of the Secret Service guys leaned forward and said something to Bill. Clinton stared at the guy, looked at Hillary, looked back at
    the agent, and nodded his head.

Then Bill picked up Hillary by the coat collar and the seat of her
    pants, and dropped her right over the wall onto the field. She's kicking and swearing and screaming, and the crowd goes wild. They're cheering, applauding, and high-fiving. Bill is bowing and smiling, when the agent leans forward and says: "I said, they want you to throw out the first PITCH.
    Thanks DD! That was GREAT! Sorry it took so long to reply but I was out of town. Come on MD >>>> there is NO way DD gets banned for telling the truth through a good joke huh? DD I wish I could see some pics of that one:wink: JK ! I guess a fall like that could hurt the winch. Then again, she would probably just bounce back like a rubber ball. :P

+ Reply to Thread