+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ABSOLUTELY DOMINATING!!!

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown
    I just arrived home from Tulsa and thought that I should share this with the board. As if we didn't already know, the Techsters are sooo far ahead of everyone else in the WAC. Against Hawaii, coach Vince Goo could only watch as Tech totally took it to their big girls and dominated as usual. Then, during today's game, it was fun to watch the nice amount of Fresno fans sit in silence as Tech thoroughly beat their team like they were NO one... Stacey didn't have anything to argue about and she knew it. She just crouched by her bench most of the 2nd half and just had this sullen stair on her face.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Wish I could have gone, local! You are right, we have been nothing but dominating this season.

After a shaky couple of games, we have come together as a team and have shown the country that we are STILL THE TECHSTERS!

Great job Ladies! 6 more wins to go!

+ Reply to Thread