+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #5 in the West

Hybrid View

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar
    vs. Pepperdine
    #4 Ohio State vs. Weber State

I don't get it....we had the RPI, we have #6 ranking, we swept the WAC, we won the WAC tourney.

Still a #5 seed. I don't get it.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    They ought to just throw out the RPI and the ratings and everything if they aren't going to go by them. We're a #5 seed and rated 6 w/ an RPI at 16. Wonder what it'd be if Kim (or pick any female) had been our coach.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    RPI was used almost to the letter as Ohio State was the only team outside the CollegeRPI.com Top 16 to get a Top 4 seed. When you have the 95th strongest schedule (worst of the top 34 RPI teams) due to five questionable non-conference games and got blown out at home by Tennessee in the last Top 25 game played (3 1/2 months ago), don't expect any favors. Boston College and Arkansas also got jumped by Ohio State.

It really doesn't matter to be a 5 vs a 4 except for blue jerseys in the second round.

Puppy kennel4tech is an unknown
    This is a crime. I can't believe that we got a 5 seed in the West. Of course they put us in the hardest side of the bracket. I guess today showed everyone how bad the WAC is. Does anyone know anything about Pepperdine, Weber and Ohio st?

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar
    Bend over, grab your ankles, breathe easy, and relax! 8O :thumbsdo:

Let's just get through these first two games, then we'll worry about LSUX! We can beat them.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    :twisted: To HECK with the NCAA Feminazi's selection committee! :twisted: Nobody even mentioned us as having a shot at winning the bracket on ESPN. They stick us in the hardest bracket again! :twisted: Plenty of bulletin board material here :wink: . Show them your metal TECHSTERS. SHOW THEM YOUR PI&&ED AND GO FOR THE THROAT :x ! BRING ON THOSE LSPOO KITTENS!

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Hey, Ohio State being the weakest 4 means we are the strongest 5 ... woo hoo ... If we had to get a 5, I guess this is the one I wanted to get. Ohio State should have been a 5. The difference is the first round opponents and on our home floor we should beat either of those teams.

Well ... I predicted the region and the 1 seed in our region on the ESPN board a few days ago. I was being a little sarcastic but hey. Those women are foaming at the mouth to send us home as early as possible again. I am shocked we got an "easy" 5 seed and I hope we disappoint them very much by sending LSU home.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    I wouldn't be too sure that lsu will make it that far. They don't have a home court advantage here and might just screw up out west.

This was all about respect - nothing else. Doesn't hurt our chances one bit in the first round. We need to go very deep in the tournament this year to start earning some of that respect back. We got scr*wed. What else is new.

Now use it to our advantage. We need some passion.

6 WINS LEFT!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Guys, I try not to post anything over here because it is hard for me to stay positive about Women's BB. It's just a sport I've never enjoyed watching too much. Sorry.

But this is the kind of crap that will sour many potential WBB fans. How will folks ever take a sport seriously that does this kind of thing?They've done it before and they will do it again. Correct me if I'm wrong, but a #5 means that the selection commitee (feminazi lesbos) thinks there are at least 16 teams better than La. Tech right? Yes, WBB has still got a long way to go.

Puppy Dawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the ears
    Some one help me, do we play Friday/Sunday or Saturday/Monday?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    We just need to prove it on the court.

Night all!

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtrot
    Some one help me, do we play Friday/Sunday or Saturday/Monday?
    Sunday/Tuesday

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    As soon as they announced the Midwest I predicted we'd get a #4 in the West and a potential matchup with LSU. I was close, we almost got the #4.

Whether we are #4 or #5, in this case, is really irrelevant, except I would be extra motivated to "hurt" those teams coming to the TAC. Don't let up with a 30 point lead, just pile it on and on and on. If someone complains about us running up the score, just say, "What us? the lil ole #5 seed? Now how can we possibly be doing that?"

I saw fire in the eyes of Frierson and Techsters while pounding Fresno. This should give them a booster shot of meaness!

Show up folks, yes, even you Maddawg, there's more at stake than just a trip to the Sweet 16 here. Let's rock the TAC!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    Guys, I try not to post anything over here because it is hard for me to stay positive about Women's BB. It's just a sport I've never enjoyed watching too much. Sorry.

But this is the kind of crap that will sour many potential WBB fans. How will folks ever take a sport seriously that does this kind of thing?They've done it before and they will do it again. Correct me if I'm wrong, but a #5 means that the selection commitee (feminazi lesbos) thinks there are at least 16 teams better than La. Tech right? Yes, WBB has still got a long way to go.
    While I understand what you're saying, it doesn't seem too different on the men's side of the bracket. I noticed that Alabama got a 10 seed. Less than a week ago they were talking about Alabama not even getting an invite. I realize they were no. 1 at the beginning of the season, but come on. Heck, they were even talking about them probably not going to the NIT either and now a 10 seed.

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown
    WE GOT RIPPED!!! That says it all. It's a shame that Budke and the ladies get ripped off by the feminazis... I hate that but, they were gonna do it anyway!!!

6 games to glory!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread