+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In case you're looking for things to pray for ...

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Some of you may know that I deliver pizzas on weekends for extra cash. A guy I work with got the crap beat out of him last night while on a delivery. He is in ICU at Baptist Hosp. in LR.

Thanks for your prayers.

Boyd

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Will do!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    So sorry to hear about it. I just prayed for him. You be careful doing that - sounds like you never know what/who you'll run into with that.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    My family has been encouraging me to quit for some time now. After this incident, I couldnt ignore their concerns any longer.

So if you know anyone in Little Rock who wants piano lessons, lemme know.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I'm afraid I dont have any updates now. But PLEASE keep it up!

The family has decided to take him off life support. They are going to donate his organs. And they are offering $50K for any information leading to a conviction.

Thanks again for your prayers.

Oh, yeah ... his name was Mark Lee. (Didnt want to post it before out of privacy.)

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute
    I'm so sorry.

Bulldog TechFanInTX is an unknown TechFanInTX's Avatar
    Boyd, I am so sorry to hear about Mark. My thoughts and prayers have been with him, his family, and his friends.

Thanks Casey. Thanks everyone.

Went to memorial service on Sat. They are having another service today at the Veterans cemetary (he was Navy), but I'm all funeral-ed out. (I hope that's not selfish.)

His family is very religious (and I mean that in the good way) and they appreciate all the prayers.

Very sad. I hope the reward will serve to flush out these animals.

+ Reply to Thread