+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lockwood earns weekend start

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    against SJSU from his wonderful performance against TA&M-CC. he pitched 7 innings and struck out 4-5 while only giving up 1 run and 1 walk. This is from Simoneaux on latechsports.com. Varner got hit and they lost the second game to A&M-CC. Lockwood has been the closer and done a great job so far going 6/6 in saves and must have good stuff.

Chedister pitched one inning in second game and did well walking no one and going 1-2-3 throwing 15 or less pitches and most for strikes!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    We need some pitching help - I assume he is going Saturday...

But atleast Coach warned us that it could get very ugly this year -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    He did warn us and it looks like he knew what he was talking about, but I still think we're better off than last year and we might be really good at the end of the season but I'm afraid that won't be enough to get in the NCAAs. I can't remember how the postseason tourney works for baseball. Does the winner get an automatic bid?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Winner gets automatic bid -

as of the 16th our RPI was at 73 according to

www.boydsworld.com

Pretty good considering we are something like 6-13...

Plus the WAC is the 5th or 6th rated conference in the nation, that's pretty strong considering only 6 teams play hardball...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    I don't recall who was pitching against Arkansas the other day, but I was listening on the way to work. If I remember right, two Arkansas batters in succession were hit.
    Here is a report on the second batter hit, the Hogs' starting shortstop.

Number 22 Arkansas will face No. 9 Mississippi State this weekend without shortstop Scott Hode, who could be lost for a month after being hit by a pitch.
    Hode was injured Wednesday during Arkansas' 19-7 victory over Louisiana Tech. He was taken to a Shreveport hospital for X-rays, then re-evaluated Friday after the team returned to Fayetteville.
    "It's been determined that Scott has a blowout fracture of the orbit bone around the eye," Arkansas trainer Dave England said. "His nose is OK, and the swelling around his eye has gone down. He'll have surgery Monday or Tuesday, but it looks like he'll be out for about a month."
    Hode had made only two errors in 20 games and was batting .328 with one homerun and 17 RBI.

I know our pitcher feels bad about the injury. The ball just happened to go where the helmet can't help.
    The Hogs are good for the Dawgs' RPI this season so far, and let's hope Hode is back in time to continue making an impact. He is known to be a fine young person on campus.

Late news edited in: Hogs fell to 18-3 for the season Friday by losing 4-3 to Mississippi State.

+ Reply to Thread