+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello all, I'm new to the board

Puppy textitan is an unknown
    hello everyone, I am new to the board, but you will be seeing a lot more of me. I am an alum of UL, and I am a great supporter of Ragin' Cajun athletics. But I am not here to compare or contrast our programs. I will be having personal interest in your team starting next year. My brother is becoming a Bulldog, everyone should hear the official reports on signing day. But the pitching help everyone has been looking for will be there. Im not sure if I can give too much details or if anyone talked about it in the recruiting folder since I can't get in...but I wanted to tell everyone hello and also let you know a lot more help is on the way, Sim is the man!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Welcome! Please keep posting updates as you can about your brother. From all I hear, I have not been able to make a game yet, we sure like the new attitude and ideas that our new coach has brought. The guys are playing hard and seem to be responding well to him.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    We just have no mid-week pitching as was evidenced by getting hammered by Centenary and Arkansas yesterday...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    We just have no mid-week pitching as was evidenced by getting hammered by Centenary and Arkansas yesterday...
    That's an understatement. Apparently we don't have a whole lot on the weekends either.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Glen,

From what I have seen we have one legit shot at winning 1 game a series -

And that is when Adam throws...

With the others it appears to be a hit and miss proposition - and they are the ones doing most of the hitting...

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough
    Mr. Raimer I presume.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    Welcome aboard. Tell us about your brother. RH-LH does he play JC or HS from where?
    You can get access into the recruiting folder by sending a PM or an email to one of the Board Administrators and telling them who you are-it's that simple. Glad your brother is coming aboard-this team is going to get better I think and I think there is some hope for the pitching to improve in their consistency and maybe we'll be decent by the time the tourney rolls around and have a shot at winning it.
    I don't look for us to do too well though record-wise b/c our mid-week pitching is weak as has been mentioned. Hope your brother has some life in that arm of his b/c we might pitch him twice a weekend! jk

Puppy Dawgballs is a jewel in the roughDawgballs is a jewel in the roughDawgballs is a jewel in the roughDawgballs is a jewel in the roughDawgballs is a jewel in the roughDawgballs is a jewel in the roughDawgballs is a jewel in the roughDawgballs is a jewel in the roughDawgballs is a jewel in the roughDawgballs is a jewel in the roughDawgballs is a jewel in the rough
    Welcome to the Tech family. I think your brother will find this is a great place to go to school.

+ Reply to Thread