+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NOMINATED FOR JOKE OF THE YEAR-I couldn't help it guys!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    >
    > > >THIS JOKE HAS GOT TO BE NOMINATED FOR JOKE OF THE
    > > >YEAR!
    > > >
    > > >G. W. Bush and Bill Clinton somehow ended up at
    > > >the same barbershop.
    > > >As they sat there, each being worked on by a different
    > > >barber, not a word was spoken.
    > > >The barbers were both afraid to start a
    > > >conversation, for fear it would turn to politics.
    > > >
    > > >As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who
    > > >had Clinton in his chair reached for the after shave.
    > > >
    > > >Clinton was quick to stop him saying, "No thanks, my wife Hillary
    > > >will smell that and think I've been in a whorehouse."
    > > >
    > > >The second barber turned to Bush and said,
    > > >"How about you?"
    > > >
    > > >Bush replied, "Go ahead, my wife doesn't know what the
    > > >inside of a whorehouse smells like."

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Here is another

A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that Bush and Powell sitting over there?" The barman says, "Yep, that's them."

So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor. What are you guys doing in here?"

Bush says, "We're planning WW III ".

And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"

Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 140 million Iraqis this time and one blonde with big hooters.

The guy exclaimed, "A blonde with big hooters? Why kill a blonde with big hooters?

Bush turns to Powell, punches him on the shoulder and says, "See, smart ass?! I told you no one would worry about the 140 million
    Iraqis!"

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar
    TT

I am literally Crying :cry: Laughing at the those two!!! I don't know why, exactly, but the blonde joke was the "bomb"!!!
    MD

Glad to pass on a few good jokes during these tough times. I was begining to worry if I was the only one that found these funny.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    The second joke is funny. However, it would be impossible to kill 140 million iraqis since there are only ~26 million in the country. :wink: Besides, everyone outside of hollywood knows we are not targeting civilians...

+ Reply to Thread