+ Reply to Thread

Thread: News from the Front

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    3rd Infantry encounters heavy resistance outside Nasariyah, 100 miles south of Baghdad. Republican Guard units dug in and inflicted casualties. A U.S. convoy was ambushed after it lost it's way from the main road and was fooled by feigned surrender. So far, at least 12 of our boys captured. No word on how many dead, but apparently, Al-Jazeera and Iraqi TV is showing footage of bodies of U.S. soldiers stacked in a morgue of some sort. Unconfirmed reports that many U.S. POW's were shot, execution-style, in the back of the head after being captured. Truly sickening. I knew some bad things would happen over there, but it still gets to you. I can only hope this is resolved quickly and no quarter is given to Hussein or any of his cronies who choose to fight for him. The war criminals just signed their own death warrants.

The war is going just about like I and everyone else thought it would. Except for isolated resistance pockets, southern Iraq is pretty much ours, and the people hail us as liberators. But the South has ALWAYS hated Hussein. We knew that would be easy. Will he make his stand in Baghdad, fighting to the end? I hope not. But we'll just have to see.

Let us all continue to pray for our troops and their safe and speedy return home.

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    Scratch that. Marines, not Army 3rd Infantry, took the casualties at Nasariyah. Ten Marines were killed and 50 wounded securing the town. Iraqi casualties are unknown. The 507th Maintenance Battalion's convoy being ambushed took place farther north.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Possible HUGE 100 acre Chemical Weapons Plant found by our troops tonight! Iraqi General and 30 soldiers surrender and are giving up info about this plant! WAY TO GO GUYS! How did the "UN Inspectors" miss this one? I think I know!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    I know what you are about to say, Tyler. Clinton appointed those inspectors before he left office and assigned each of them an intern. Therefore, they were out in the car getting Monicaed instead of inspecting!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    I know what you are about to say, Tyler. Clinton appointed those inspectors before he left office and assigned each of them an intern. Therefore, they were out in the car getting Monicaed instead of inspecting!

:lol: Actually, I wish I would have thought of that first. :lol: Your coming around AUB!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    The problem is, Tyler, that I always got it. I just never thought that being lustful was the worst sin. God put lust in our heads and challenged us to overcome it. Clinton got a big dose of it and women actually lust after him, even though most guys think he is big, ugly and clumsy. When Clinton faces judgment, God will probably say something to this effect: Bill, you were weak. You succumbed to temptation many times. However, I set you up to fail and can't say you didn't try to resist.
    So we'll put you in a cheap seat and if you don't grab an angel's behind for 3,000 years, we might let you into Heaven. I'll be watching!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    Clinton got a big dose of it and women actually lust after him,
    No No No!!! Let's not generalize. Speaking for this lady, I'm repulsed by him and have NEVER been a fan.

Hey Jetstorm or Board ADM's>>is there anyway to change the message icon on this thread. I sure would rather show a thumbs up or nothing at all. We all know that there will be some bad days ahead that will make us all sad but our guys are doing a hell of a job over there and accomplishing a TON. I hate to concentrate on just the negative. Just a thought.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Hey Jetstorm or Board ADM's>>is there anyway to change the message icon on this thread. I sure would rather show a thumbs up or nothing at all. We all know that there will be some bad days ahead that will make us all sad but our guys are doing a hell of a job over there and accomplishing a TON. I hate to concentrate on just the negative. Just a thought.
    Done - Just so y'all know how, only an Admin or a thread starter can change the messageicon. Just go back into your ORIGINAL post and select a different icon.

TDF

Thanks Chris!

+ Reply to Thread