+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Temeka Johnson

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    So we'll have 5 scholarships to hand out next year?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    With 5 scholarships, can you imagine what we can do???????????

I am SOOOO looking forward to seeing Kursh play. She was our top recruit and is what ranked our class in the top 3 in the country.

She should have had plenty of time to heal by next year. I am now glad that we didn't rush it. She, at one time, was due to start playing in mid December. The redshirting looks like a great idea now.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar
    we have the 8 players that we have now plus kursch minus ford who is graduating. then you add s. moore and livingston, our two signees and we have 10. if thats all we have coming back, then yeas we have 5 scholarships left. if clay and moore come back from their grade problems we will have 12 and we can sign 3 more, but i doubt they will be back.

christmas has to graduate junior college, so she has to be there one more year.

leon said one time that he doesnt sign someone just to have 15 players, he only signs girls he thinks can fill a role on the team. he said he didnt want to fill up his roster and then not be able to bring in a really good player that suddenly becomes available. he isnt gonna play more than 10 girls at a time. i have a feeling some of the signees last year were just to add numbers.

i figure we need one more inside player(maybe a juco) and maybe a freshmen big girl too. they might get a juco point guard to be the back up or at least to compete with livingston. that would be 3 more. i dont see where they could use a 6th wing player behind obaze, smith, ray, george, and shan moore, but they might add a freshman wing that would be 14.

+ Reply to Thread