+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aarica Ray

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    Why did she only get 5 minutes of PT when Smith was 1-13 and 0-7 from 3pt land? I know she had a great game in the first round, but Ray should get more than 5 minutes IMO especially when Smith is struggling so. Can Ray play defense? I know smith and obaze can and do so maybe that is what is hurting her. I like her shot though.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    I think that defense is definitely the answer to your question. ARay is awesome from 3 pt. land, though. She needed to play some more, because we are going to need her against lsu.

Her defensive skills will improve by next year as she learns the system.

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown
    A Ray has such a great body for basketball. She is one of those interchangeable players that are so important in today's game. At 6ft she plays the 2 and 3 easily...

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    The main thing about A-Ray and George is that both of them can catch and shoot in a blink of the eye -

You get the ball to them and bam - its out of their hands...

I really think this is why Smith struggled against Ohio St - she was not able to catch, set and shot like she was able to against Pepperdine -

+ Reply to Thread