+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great game...

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar
    Given a late start time last night, I think the crowd was excellent...Don't know the attendance yet, but it looked great and was extremely loud the entire game.

Most people were on their feet most of the night and the Hoop Troop was amazing...In my five years of coming to Techsters' games, I can say that was the most exciting I've been to.

It's ashame we have to play the kittens away from Louisiana, but it won't matter...We're going to Atlanta!

I just hope students watched the game on TV and realized what they were missing. See, the Techsters are just as fun as the men

Puppy dawgs4life is an unknown
    the Techster game was awesome!! the crowd was amazing and very excited about the game. my friends and i had seats in the blue, but that didn't stop us from cheering our hearts and voices out for those lady techsters. just because people sit in the blue, it doesnt mean they aren't excited about the game. the wave was cool, too. i only wish i could make it to CALI to support the ladies. i will be watching and wishing i was there. GO TECHSTERS...BRING ON THE TIGERS.

Puppy futureTECHalumna04 is an unknown
    I was also impressed with the turnout last night, but on the subject of blue and red seats. There were hardly any students in the red seats, which would be shown on ESPN. If someone, not affiliated with Tech saw the game last night, and saw the crowd shots, it would have been a good laugh. My friend and I, luckily, blended in with the Hoop Troop, but we saw people go down and ask the Hoop Troop to sit down because they could not see with the complaint of we paid to see the game. Well, everyone in the TAC paid for their tickets. If the students had that section there would not have been any trouble. I am frustrated that they did not set one section aside for the students, we should have had at least one section in the red. It would not have been left empty. On a lighter note, the students did a great job with signs and yelling, and the Hoop Troop kicked a$$ with the cheers and heckles. GO TECHSTERS!! Beat the stripes off the Tigers!!! Atlanta or Bust!!!

Puppy dawgs4life is an unknown
    I can tell you why most of the students were in the blue....the tickets were cheaper. That is why my friends and i were in the blue, because we are poor college students. Just because we were in the blue, it doesn't mean i didn't support my team. the hoop troop isn't supposed to sit either...and i would have been dissapointed if they had. I do agree that there should have been a student section or so in the red, and yes i'm sure it would have been packed!! Wish i could go to Cali. beat those "tiggers" GO TECHSTERS!! :sunny:

+ Reply to Thread