+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VOTE NOW

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Here is the link to the ESPN poll on their front page. So far the Techsters are just a hair behind UConn favored as the next National Champions with over 2400 voting so far.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sports...g?event_id=208

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    After 3,580 have been cast, Tech is still holding down the #2 spot. Here's how it looks right now:

19.9% Connecticut
    15.0% La. Tech
    14.9% Tennessee
    9.4% Texas
    6.5% Texas Tech
    6.3% LSU
    5.8% New Mexico

HD

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    We have been edged ...

20.0% Connecticut
    13.2% Tennessee
    12.0% La. Tech
    8.4% Colorado
    7.9% Texas
    6.5% Minnesota
    6.0% New Mexico
    5.7% LSU
    5.6% Texas Tech
    4.7% Duke
    3.1% Purdue
    1.9% Georgia
    1.6% Villanova
    1.6% Penn State
    1.0% Boston College
    0.9% Notre Dame

Total Votes: 4,726

All of this said, either a BUNCH of our fans are voting or this is a sign of respect from womens basketball fans. I am shocked the lack of respect being shown to LSU. This has got to motivate them. They avenged every loss they had this season in the SEC tournament. That is pretty impressive to me.

I do not think it will be like it was out west a few years ago. We will not win this game going away. This is the best LSU team, likely ever, and it is going to take a LOT to beat them.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    We are now behind Colorado. EVERYONE GO VOTE!!!

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Everybody's behind Colorado as of 8:50 pm Friday. A large percentage of voters aren't Mile High, they're just high.

18.4% Colorado
    16.5% Connecticut
    16.1% Tennessee
    10.2% Duke
    7.7% La. Tech
    5.1% Texas
    5.1% Texas Tech
    4.7% Minnesota
    4.7% New Mexico
    4.4% LSU
    2.3% Purdue
    1.2% Penn State
    1.1% Villanova
    1.0% Georgia
    0.8% Boston College
    0.6% Notre Dame

Varsity Bulldog Screenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    i'm sure these polls don't motivate anyone...reason: because the winner is always the school who has the most fans, not the school people really think will win.

Do i think Tech will win? NO. Will I vote for them to, yes, because I like tech, etc. etc.

If it comes down to numbers, tech will lose every time.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    I look at it this way - after 2500 or so votes, we were #2. I know that we didn't receive 1800 or so votes that it would have taken us to get that by Tech fans. Do you really think that 1800 Techster fans voted on the ESPN poll? I don't. That was before it was even posted here, which still wouldn't get that many votes.

No, we had some other people voting for us.

Saying that, I do agree with you for the most part though. It is just fun to do. Besides, we will almost always beat Duke with fan support on a regular basis.

+ Reply to Thread