+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Women's Sweet 16 Contest

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Since this seems to be the most active forum on the site right now, maybe y'all will be interested in taking part in the Women's Sweet 16 Contest.

Go to the Contests page to enter the contest.

Like the other contests, anyone can take part and you DON'T have to donate to this site to take part.

But for those who do make a $5 donation, I'm going to offer one of the BB&B Coozies to the donor who scores the highest in the contest. The disclaimer is that we need 10 donors to take part for this offer to be valid. We have 3 right now. We need 7 more!

We didn't have much participation in the other contests, but I've got a feeling that everyone's blood is running pretty hot right now in anticipation of how far the Techsters may go and the upcoming LSU game.

Come and test your skills in picking the women's Bracket!

TDF

www.latechbbb.com/contests/main.html

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    I sent mine to you today.

+ Reply to Thread