+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Luck Sunday!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    I think you made a good calle Techdawgfan.
    I too would love to see a spark of big emotion for the Techsters. Victory tonight might bring on some bandwaggoners and get things going big time.

Varsity Bulldog Screenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    ...and then we all remember that it is womens basketball and that, like minden man said, most people don't give a rip.

it'll be the third WNCAA game i've watched this year (all three techsters WNCAA games) compared with the hundreds of mens games and probably almost a hundred football games...

so all in all, the main thing i am hoping for in the game is...

that we changed the stupid commercial advertising Tech. it'd be good to get a new one every 4 years or so?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Well, I have watched just about every wbb game on TV this year that I could catch. I have many many friends that have done the same right here in East Texas. Many people do give a rip about wbb, it just isn't necessarily the same fans that watch football. I love this season.

As for the Tech commercials, I don't think you will see any. You are referring to the commercials that run on Fox for the WAC package.

Just a couple of more hours till game time now. I am eagerly awaiting it. This is going to be a tough tough game. lsu is fast and out to prove something. The Techsters MUST keep their composure and bring the A+ game.

Most of the other Sweet 16 games have been boring. I watched Tenn. dimantle Penn St., UConn dismantle BC, TT dismantle New Mexico, and Purdue dismantle Notre Dame. NONE of them close games. The only close game was Duke. That is because Duke played HORRIBLE. Texas Tech is going to beat Duke in the next round.

The final four will be Tenn., UConn, Texas Tech, and Louisiana Tech. We just better hold up my prediction.

GOOOOOOOOO TECHSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    Dear coonass. As you can see no one took you very serious as you are either totally ignorant or just trying to rattle our cages. I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Just for the record, Tech and lsu have played 20 times in the past and lsu has won 6 of those games which kind of surprised me ( I didn't think you would have that many W's). The last time we played each other was in the West Regional semifinals in Los Angeles in 1999. Final score - Tech 73 lsu 52.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Screenname
    ...and then we all remember that it is womens basketball and that, like minden man said, most people don't give a rip.

it'll be the third WNCAA game i've watched this year (all three techsters WNCAA games) compared with the hundreds of mens games and probably almost a hundred football games...

so all in all, the main thing i am hoping for in the game is...

that we changed the stupid commercial advertising Tech. it'd be good to get a new one every 4 years or so?
    Well, WBB is big news over here in Texas. With Texas Tech and the Univ. of Texas being so good. They get a ton of press and TV time. These folks love their WBB over here! Plus they get to play against some good OK teams as well. I mention the overall coverage of the SEC nationwide today.

+ Reply to Thread