+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Champ .... please post on ESPN

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Champ ... Please post this ... you will know in which thread

1) last year lt had thier longest losing streak (3 games) since their first year of bball
    WOW, how many 3 game losing streaks has LSU had

2) This season' loss to UT in ruston was the programs lowest point output...ever

And ... this is HISTORY. Tech today is a different team. I will use another team to prove a point. In 1996 Louisiana Tech delivered Tennessee their worst loss ever just days before the SEC conference tournament. Tennessee won the national title that season.

3) last year first round loss in ncaa's was earliest exit since thier first year of women's hoops.
    LSU has exited the tournament prior to that by NOT making it. Find me a year that Louisiana Tech hasn't been in the NCAA tournament and I will concede this one

4) Record aginst top 25 rpi's last 4 years...4-8 (lsu was 10-3 this year alone!!!)
    Yet we still made the Sweet 16 3 of those years and the Elite 8 one of those years. This year we are taking a team that had one returning senior, 4 returnees and 10 new faces and we are in the same position as your veteran squad.

5) 2 Hodges, beard, white, johnson, augustus, chekwa-all top la hs rectuis-lt got none of them...guess thye dont fit that great lt system..
    And you still haven't made a Final Four. Not sure I want to admit that. Just like LSU football. #1 recruiting classes year in and year out. National Championship drought since 1958.

6)Lt has not won a nc since 1988...14 years and counting
    7) thye have not been to a ff since 99-00, thier ongest drought in program history
    Both of these are problems that LSU can only wish they had.

8) Barmore quit 2 years ago and thye were too cheap to give thier long time assistant and aa player the job..
    Not the full story, but I will leave it at that. Sorry we don't have $$$ from our football program to pay the bills. Put us on even funding levels and see how hard it is for the Lady Tigers to "catch up."

You can fill in the gaps ... That was like shooting fish in a bucket.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    This is what I posted a few minutes ago. I should have checked here first. Anyway, it is amazingly similar.

I never said that the first part of your post was lies. I said the second part you posted were lies.

What I did say about the first part was that you presented it to favor what your point - which is ridiculous. So, here you go again. Man, it takes you lsu folks a long time to get things.

1. you are CORRECT. The statement alone says something about our success, though. I am sure just about any program in the country would love to say the same - especially lsu. Besides, we corrected that this year, didn't we? That does not indicate going down.

2. you are CORRECT. We had 9 new players and a new coach. Why don't you talk about our win in New Mexico or over Texas Tech?

3. you are INCORRECT. We had two down years in the early 90's. So??? We seemed to bounce back fine.

4. I don't know if you are right about that one at al. I don't pay any attention to RPI's. If you do, go right ahead. But, if you are CORRECT, your numbers are skewed because we played top 5 competition in those games - not just top 25.

5. You are CORRECT. We only recruited two of those players, though. One of them we stopped recruiting early due to her dad. You can have them, they fit with your system better. Congratulations.

6. You are CORRECT. Count up the final fours and compare with any program in the country, though.

7. you are CORRECT. Another fact that shows the success of our program.

8. OK - here is where you have the most difficulty. KMR didn't quit because of money. She wanted a 5 year contract. We offered her a 4 year as coach and a 5th year if it didn't work out in another capacity. Frankly, she was mostly nervous about following Barmore - IMHO. Anyway, your last statement is TRUE. She did throw a baby tantrum. She was known for that. All the more reason to not guarantee her a 5th year as coach. I think it is obvious that we made the right move. Chalk it up to intelligence. I wish her the best - I am still a big fan, but Budke is the better coach for the Techsters.

Now if you have more difficulty, please let me know. I would be glad to tutor you some more. Do you work for the WCH site???

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    I cannot always post over there because of a firewall issue ... These Tigger fans are the worst. I have never seen such delusion in my life. I think they really believe that beating us will elevate their program to our status. That would be like us saying that beating them in a Super Regional and making the CWS will instantly turn us into what they were in the 90's. NOT ...

We need to win a NC this season. I am sick of fans from teams with NO national championships or Final Four appearances giving us flack about how long it has been since we have been. Like I said, it is a nice problem to have.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    I posted your answers too. He has now calmed down. You just can't win with those facts. Pretty funny.

Well, I have to go pick up my son from school.

Catch ya later!

+ Reply to Thread