+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech/lsu future matchups

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Here is the Shreveport article on the subject:

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/html/...4F3C7A22.shtml

Spells it out just like we have stated. Gunter refuses.

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    Then it's time for Skip Bertman to set her straight. I think I'll write a letter expressing my thoughts. There is no reason this game should not happen. If she's the only one stopping it, then she needs to be dealt with.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Gary -

I think it will happen soon -

She feels she has the upper hand in recruiting and talent, so I bet she will be willing to schedule the games -

But we need to make them come to Ruston - not the C-Tel in Bossier...

Don't make it easy on all the North LA Wal-Mart LSU fans - make them drive to Ruston and play on our HOME court...

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Good point Dwayne. We do not need to be put in the situation of feeling like this is a favor to us. We have the tradition and reputation. lsu doesn't have that yet. They might get their first final four this year. H*ll, Northeast has one of those.

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown
    I'll believe it when I see it. An LSU squad in Ruston other than baseball would floor me. If she does do it, I'd be surprised if it lasted long because after 1 beating and hearing the "Old Grey Mare" chant again, I doubt she'd return again...

+ Reply to Thread