+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Numbers available for the Techster tomorrow????

Puppy TNT is an unknown
    :?: Is it true...what I read in the ADVOCATE? Tech has 8 bodies available with a "RedShirt" in the wings ready to shed da shirt? I cannot believe this. I see Budke dismissed 2 or 3, something Barmore RARELY did, Harding quit and some injuries or something to that effect! That is HUGE with what LSU brings in terms of pressure. How was Gunter "idealized beyond life" with her "short roster" last year....and the NCAA Organ of High Heifers totally ignored the "shorthandedness" in Ruston? Is this REALLY true? Or is this the "Saddam Side" of Budke.....disarm and deceive...LOL???
    I just fired a "smoke signal" across the Grand Canyon and warned our "grizzled Pioneer HC" to follow the credo of sailors: "Just Take Warning In Muddled Waters"!! "G" just winked back...is the "Pump Maven" overconfident? She SURELY should not be!! LOL

Rest assured Techsters....."G" will wear her "anti-knock knee braces" when she steps out on the floor. That "baby blue" renders her into "fried bacon". Poor "G" allz she can do at "dat juncture" is fall on the floor and writhe like the "Wicked Sorciere Of L'Ouest"!!!
    I hope yall pay me for all my "graphic verbal images". I'm accustomed to "compensation"......particularly IF yall prevail in this matchup. It's, putting my foolishness aside, DEFINITELY A DEFINING MOMENT IN LOUISIANA "BASKETBALL BELLCOW STATUS".
    The winner does "not necessarily" rule ad infinitum....but key recruiting battles and "jiggling of the poles" could occur. "G" will have to "DO IT" like my favourite Coach Barmore did it for YEARS. Barmore forced Elvira Summitt to wear suspenders on her Orange-Victoria-Secret-Lace-Undies.....lest they'd fall and expose her "actual fear" of THE MAN!!* (I'd like to add a ** for further clarification of my subliminals)

*Barmore

**Admit it...you laughed and "could not even muffle your guffaws"....UH HUH I knew it!! ;~D

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Sorry, TNT. We have had much better flaming humor on this board. You are entertaining, but need to get your facts right too.

2 players were academically ineligible. The WAC started the NCAA requirements for next year a year early. Sultra Harding was dismissed from the team. Budke is a great coach and the players absolutely love him, but he is tough on misbehavior.

We will take our 8 in and do our job. lsu better bring their A game. We are no Wisconsin Green Bay that you beat by only 11 points.

+ Reply to Thread