+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I hate to say it but I think we needed a TO with :20 left

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    What about a 3? OH well! Come on gals!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    I also thought there was a great time to press in that second half as well as when we took the 17 point lead. The full court press is a great TECHSTER tradition. I guess I am a little disappointed in about a few of the coaching calls by BUDKE. But with that said he and our gals had a GREAT YEAR and he is THE MAN for the TECHSTERS and their future!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Let's hope Budke is dedicated to the Techsters because, if Gary Blair takes the A&M job, Arkansas can easily offer Budke double his salary without paying nearly what the ATM, which stands for money U, is offering Blair.
    The Techsters will be great again this year. Let Cheryl remember to support Tech after she does her two decades in the WNBA!
    Malone has a right to be proud!

+ Reply to Thread