+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newest registered poster

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    TIGGERHATER ... I cannot wait to see this ... I mean, some of us are not exactly fans of LSU but this poster lets it all hang out.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    I LOVE it! This could get good.

Varsity Bulldog coona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecoona$$tiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Looks like getting beat after holding a huge lead still hurts! It was a great effort, but you guys were clearly out of your league playing an SEC school the likes of LSU.

I only wish your football team could be as worthy an opponent as your wbb team was. It will be a long night for the few of you who make the trip down here. You guys are our homecoming opponent. I've heard you get scheduled for HC by a lot of 1A schools you play.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Yeah, I remember this one time Bama played us for their homecoming. I remember another time Miss St played us for homecoming. And then there was this one overtime game at Auburn's homecoming.

Funny how those folks wont play us anymore ..... hmmmm. Maybe the mighty $ec should stick to playing the Citadel or Wofford for their big homecoming games.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    coonass - As I have said before, the Lady tiggers have played the Techsters 21 times now, and suprisingly, ya'll have actually won 7 of those contests. Someone might have been out of their league but I don't think it was us. The great Tenn just recently took the series lead. But I will admit that Pat does have class because she will at least play us year in and year out.

+ Reply to Thread