+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not a normal year!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    OK - basketball has now officially ended - watched the last couple of minutes of Syracuse hanging on. That is virtually all I saw of March Madness. I always watch all of it, but I haven't been able to take my eyes off of the war (90% Fox News, 10% flipping around coverage). And, looks like it is the most interesting news of the war here at the last part of the last game - sure hope they got Saddam and boys!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    OK - basketball has now officially ended - watched the last couple of minutes of Syracuse hanging on. That is virtually all I saw of March Madness. I always watch all of it, but I haven't been able to take my eyes off of the war (90% Fox News, 10% flipping around coverage). And, looks like it is the most interesting news of the war here at the last part of the last game - sure hope they got Saddam and boys!!
    AMEN Markay! I am intrigued (sp? it's late) reading Isaiah Chapters 13 ,14 and 21 as well as Jeremiah chapters 50 and 51 about IRAQ/Babylon. They jump back and forth but are very interesting.

+ Reply to Thread