+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In defense of LSU fans ....

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    OK folks, I am already tired of reading about the LSU game, which comes after a significant portion of our season is over. We have plenty else to talk about right now .... Rice won the CWS yesterday BTW in impressive fashion.

FWIW, if you have been over to the Rice Owlzone forum and seen the number of classy LSU fans who have been by to say congrats to the Rice fans for their baseball national championship? If you compare those to the ones you see here, I think you will see a stark contrast....

Classy is not limited to Tech fans nor is classless limited to LSU fans ... If we were in the position Rice is in now, I have a feeling that the regular Joe LSU fans, who have no reason to come here 99% of the time, would show up and outnumber the negative vibe merchants we get today .... (any Young Ones fans here?) ...

We need to be the same way ....

http://www.owlzone.com/cgi-bin/webbbs/webbbs_config.pl?

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Quote Originally Posted by weunice
    OK folks, I am already tired of reading about the LSU game, which comes after a significant portion of our season is over. We have plenty else to talk about right now .... Rice won the CWS yesterday BTW in impressive fashion.

FWIW, if you have been over to the Rice Owlzone forum and seen the number of classy LSU fans who have been by to say congrats to the Rice fans for their baseball national championship? If you compare those to the ones you see here, I think you will see a stark contrast....

Classy is not limited to Tech fans nor is classless limited to LSU fans ... If we were in the position Rice is in now, I have a feeling that the regular Joe LSU fans, who have no reason to come here 99% of the time, would show up and outnumber the negative vibe merchants we get today .... (any Young Ones fans here?) ...

We need to be the same way ....

http://www.owlzone.com/cgi-bin/webbbs/webbbs_config.pl?
    You knew you would get sent to the pit if you said anything good about a school besides tech.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Jeez Goose .... couldnt ya just remind to visit owlzone without provoking snitty responses from MT.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    (any Young Ones fans here?) ...
    "That's not a hippie. It's a garden gnome."

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    MT, *I* placed this thread in the pit myself. Every one of those lengthy LSU threads belongs here so I can read about Tech stuff and not LSU stuff. I "get" to hear that every time my radio scan exposes 10 seconds of 1210 am on my drive home day.

Besides, I figured I would get more hits by doing it this way

Dirty, the Young Ones is my favorite 12 episodes of British Comedy in the history of British TV ... I still laugh til I cry when I see just about every episode.

Champ ... I think I am going to title every new thread on this board with some reference to LSU. Truth in the title has no bearing. I just want to get folks to read .... kind of like Democrats and votes.

Stuff like

"Cheryl Ford (not offered by LSU) gets 21 rebounds"
    or when I get mad at Bick, I can start a
    "Bick stinks, Saban rules" thread.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    MT, *I* placed this thread in the pit myself. Every one of those lengthy LSU threads belongs here so I can read about Tech stuff and not LSU stuff. I "get" to hear that every time my radio scan exposes 10 seconds of 1210 am on my drive home day.

Besides, I figured I would get more hits by doing it this way

Dirty, the Young Ones is my favorite 12 episodes of British Comedy in the history of British TV ... I still laugh til I cry when I see just about every episode.

Champ ... I think I am going to title every new thread on this board with some reference to LSU. Truth in the title has no bearing. I just want to get folks to read .... kind of like Democrats and votes.

Stuff like

"Cheryl Ford (not offered by LSU) gets 21 rebounds"
    or when I get mad at Bick, I can start a
    "Bick stinks, Saban rules" thread.
    Just messing with you anyway. I usually read all of the threads anyway just to see what's going on at other schools. I read several other schools board I just usually don't post. At least there have been some lively discussions over the past week. I was bored after baseball, but now I'm getting ready for some football.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Eunice, look for me at a tailgate. I'll try to remember to bring a t.v., vcr and several episodes of the young ones.

+ Reply to Thread