+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pitcher coming!!

Puppy textitan is an unknown
    Just letting everyone know, my brother Chris Raymer has signed and is coming to be a Bulldog! He is extremely excited, and is ready to start his next career. He enjoyed his visit, and is ready to play for Coach Sim. If anyone knows anything about anybody else signing, I would be interested to know. Just thought I would let everyone know, now I have to wear both my Cajuns and Bulldog hats.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Welcome aboard. I think your brother will enjoy being a DAWG!

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough
    With team on the road, we won't hear anything until next week. They also are not in the office due to travel out west to confirm receipt of any signed papers form others.

That said, there are times some teams do not immediately report as they have couple of players possibly at similar roles prior to coming Tech that they are waiting on to commmit and sing, but first wave of offers and acceptances are generally over within 10 days of signing day.

As I recall, your brother pitches and plays IF for West Orange Stark H.S. in the Beaumont/Orange/Port Arthur area. Chris is about 5-11 to 6-0 as I recall.

Glad to have him and hope he does well at Tech.

Puppy Popofadog is an unknown
    I heard yestereday the Rebowe kid from Destrehan was offered a scholarship

Puppy textitan is an unknown
    What position does the Rebowe kid play?? i heard that they were looking for a relief pitcher and short-stop, is that true, and does he fill either of these?

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    DEFINITELY need a SS to take over for Wade after this year and as much pitching help as we can find. Glad to have your brother on board.

Puppy Popofadog is an unknown
    He is a third baseman. Tulane, Northwestern, and ULM are also talking to him.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar
    I sat next to the Soper (Ryan I think is his first name) kid at the LSU/Ole Miss game last weekend. He is the catcher at Parkview Baptist in Baton Rouge. He is very excited about coming to Tech to play for Coach Simoneaux. He also loves the campus and the smallness of the school. This kid has been rated as one of the best catchers in the south, there is no doubt he is the best catcher in the state this year. We talked about the LeJearne kid from Episcopal High in Baton Rouge and also he said we have a committment from a very good pitcher from Assumtion Catholic I believe. Soper is a good looking kid w/ a cannon and can swing the stick. I'm telling you guys, Coach Sim is going to turn it around. He will recruit South LA kids and that is what me must have. I just hope Tech is not a stepping stone for Coach Sim, b/c he is that good. He will completely turn around our baseball program in 3-4 years.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I heard we are also going to sign a kid out of Zachary, but I can't remember any info or his name. ops:

+ Reply to Thread